Goki VS Cell Finale

Goki and Cell float down to the ground.

Cell: I'd feel worse about all the time I spent making our perfect ring, but now that it's gone... we can fight unabated!

Again. Don't feel like writing a fight scene. I know what you guys are thinking "you lazy piece of shit" but at the same time I have therapy in a few hours.

Goki flies up in the sky

Y/N: What's she doing?

Krillin: Probably goin for a good ol' Solar Flare!

Goki: Kaaaa!...

Piccolo: That's not how the Solar Flare works!

Cell: She- she can't be serious...

Goki: ...Meeeee!...

Trunks: Gettin' Mom flashbacks here!

Goki: ...HAAAA!...

Cell: Hu, hu-ha-ha-ha, I see! Yes, Goki! You're absolutely right! This is the only way it can end! This tournament, these fools, this planet... They mean nothing to people like you and I! We will go out together... in a ball of molten rock and death!

Goki: ...MEEEE!...

Krillin: GOKI, NO!!

Cell: YEESSSS!!

Y/N knows exactly what she's doing.

POP. POP #2

Cell looks down to see Goki there.

Cell: ...Oh... crapbaskeeeEEEE-

Goki: ...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Transmission Kamehameha. Goki's breathing heavily as the smoke clears and they see Cell with no head... or arms.

Yamcha: Looks like Cell's goin topless! Hu-ha!

Tien: You know, just because everyone somehow survived this... I'm gonna let you have that.

Vegita: I won't; you suck!

Yamcha: Oh...

Reporter: God as my witness... It looks like that orange hillbilly has exploded the top of Cell!

Skipping Mr. Satan's "explanation".

Goki: Awesome. Hey Krillin, can I get a ten-count?

Krillin: You got it, Goki! ONE!

Cell's body jumps up.

Krillin: Twoooooooooo....

He then regenerates.

Cell: Alright, time! Timeout! Time right the hell out!

Goki: How did you-

Cell: You weren't here for this, but TL;DR... Piccolo's cells.

Piccolo: Ok, I am... 90% sure I can't do that.

Cell: We'll figure that out later. In the meantime, what I really want to know is how you keep popping in and out of reality!

Goki: Oh, that's just my Instant Transmission.

Cell: And don't tell me, is that another technique you stole?

Goki: No... kinda...

Y/N: I taught it to her.

Cell: How'd you learn it?

Y/N: From eating sick aliens.

Cell: That's disgusting.

Y/N: I had to eat something! Plus, you eat people all the time.

Cell: Yes, and I'm a monster.

Gohan: Yeah, with all our stolen DNA.

Cell: I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN, DADS! And Moms.

Goki then kicks him in the face and then they get back to trading blows. After that they back off each other again.

Cell: I'll admit, Goki, I'm impressed. A blast that strong should've wiped you, but here you are, still swinging away at me!

Goki: Cell... If I gained anything in the days leading up to this tournament, it was endurance.

Cell: What do you mean by that?

Y/N: We may have done some things.

Cell: Oh. Thought so.

Piccolo: This is bad. The last time I saw Goki this winded, she was having a heart attack. She can't keep this up.

Trunks: Wait! What about the Senzu Beans? You know - the magical beans that... heal all wounds and... restore your... stamina?...

She says as she looks around for any approval but finds none.

Trunks: Ok, guys, if you're bothered by cheating, either loosen your moral code or stop hinging the fate of the world on deathmatches!

Vegita: I can't believe you're my daughter.

Trunks: Hey, you said it, not me.

Vegita: Kakarotta isn't like you; she's a full-blooded Saiyan warrior! She'd throw that Senzu Bean back in your face, because it's not the world that's at stake...

Trunks: I'm pretty sure it is-

Vegita: It's her Saiyan pride! She'll see this fight to the end without any of our help. Even if it kills her.

Goki powers down.

Goki: I give up.

Vegita: I'LL KILL HER!!

Cell: I'm sorry, I'm rather high up here. What did you just say, Goki!?

Goki: I give up! You win! Great fight!

Gohan: Wait, what is she doing?

Piccolo: Well, this is your mother, so he's either saving all of our lives or dooming us all.

Cell: But we're not finished. I'm not finished! This isn't a victory; this is... I don't even know what this is!

Goki: Nah, it's totally a victory. Cuz I'm giving up. That means you win.

Cell/Vegita: Every word that you just spoke has made me violently angry. OH, GREAT! NOW I'M AGREEING WITH VEGITA!/OH, GREAT! NOW I'M AGREEING WITH CELL! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

Goki: Cell, you knew what this was... Just a fight. Nothing more.

Cell: You bitch. If you seriously concede, I'll... I'll just blow up the Earth like I said! So unless you want me to turn this whole planet into an asteroid field, Kakarotta, GET BACK UP HERE AND PUNCH ME IN MY PERFECT JAWLI- AGH!

He gets cut off by Y/N flying up and punching him in the face.

Y/N: You forget I was here?

Cell: Yeah, kinda.

Y/N: Hm. Well, it's time for my damn rematch.

Cell: Bout time.

They both float down and get into their battle stances.

OH SHIT! Y/N AND CELL ARE FINALLY HAVING A REMATCH! WHO WILL WIN? WILL EARTH BE DESTROYED? WILL MY MENTAL HEALTH EVER GET BETTER? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON "The last male Saiyan. (sort of)"