Cell Games?

Since I don't feel like writing a "Perfect Cell" every time he talks I'm just gonna keep saying "Cell"

Everyone watches on as they see Cell throw punches at the air to test out his speed.

Cell: So, who's first?

Krillin: GIVE HER BACK!

He throws a Destructo Disk at Cell's neck but it doesn't faze him.

Cell: Ah... a volunteer.

He kicks Krillin so hard that his neck is probably broken and he goes flying through a mountain.

Trunks: Krillin! Are you ok!?

Krillin makes a high pitched squealing sound because his neck is probably broken.

Trunks: Do you need a Senzu Bean!?

The noise keeps going.

Trunks: You're right, that is a stupid question.

She flies over and Cell throws a few more punches at the air then looks over to 16.

Cell: Hey!

16: Hello.

Cell: So, are we cool?

16: You ate my family!

Cell: Hey, don't lose your head!

Foreshadowing.

Cell: They were my family too.

Vegita flies over and lands.

Vegita: You broke the bald one's neck. I wanted to do that a while ago.

Cell: What is that on my head? Would you call it a crown? 16, would you call this a crown?

16: I hate you.

Cell: We'll call it a crown.

Over where Krillin is. He got up after eating a Senzu Bean.

Trunks: Oh good, the Senzu worked. You know it's too bad you don't have Saiyan biology. At this point you'd probably be unstoppable.

Krillin: I know right!? Also, Vegita's gonna die.

Trunks: What? How do you-

Krillin: Trunks, do you have ANY idea how many times I've been hit by someone stronger than me since I became an adult?

Trunks: How would I know that?

Krillin: Everytime! Barring your mother and Chi Chi, literally. Every. Time!

Trunks: And?

Krillin: And I know when someone's holding back... Trunks.

Trunks: ...Ok, I can explain.

Krillin: I don't think you can.

Back to Cell.

Vegita: Alright, "Perfect" Cell...

Cell: Mmh, love the ring to that...

Vegita: I'm going to enjoy beating you within an inch of your life for what you did to Y/N.

Deep down she knows that she can't beat him. But she's still gonna distract him until Y/N gets up. She also doesn't want Cell to know that she's a little afraid right now.

ShyGuy: Now, some of you may not like that Vegita's not her cocky self. But. This is my story. She'll get her cocky personality back at some point.

Cell: Aaand time's up. Princess, while there's absolutely nothing I'd rather do than stand here and listen to you bluster at me til the heat death of the universe... I literally have a million better things to do. So here's the deal: I want you to hit me as hard as you can.