Cell Games begin.

After the night spent at Goki's house they went back to the lookout to find everybody there except Vegita. (That night may or may not have had some... spiciness that I didn't feel like writing)

Y/N: What are you guys doin here?

Trunks: Waiting for my Mom to come out.

Y/N: She went back in there?

Trunks: Yup. Also, we should find a way to get more Dragon Balls.

Y/N: Piccolo? Can't you just make more.

Piccolo: No. I'm from the warrior clan. There's the warrior clan and the dragon clan. The dragon clan makes the dragon.

Goki: Could we just go to new Namek get someone from there?

Y/N: Huh. Good idea.

Piccolo: We don't know where that is.

Y/N teleports to New Namek, grabs Dende, and teleports back.

Y/N: Problem solved.

Dende: Ok, so I'm God now?

Y/N: Yup. Also could you possibly whip us up some Dragon Balls?

Dende: Yeah, sure. You got the original sculpture around?

Popo brings it out.

Mr. Popo: Here it is. We were using it as a paperweight. Which reminds me: We'll need to go over the contract later.

Dende: Wow, that's your Dragon? Our Dragon would literally wear him like a scarf. Ok, before I get started: Any alterations?

Piccolo: Can we get three wishes?

Dende: Not if you want multi-res. I can give you two, though.

Piccolo: Seems like an... awkward number.

Dende: It's a magical wish-granting dragon, Nail! I don't make the rules! Now... let us begin.

Y/N: Well, we get to see a Dragon being ma-

Dende: HEY, DRAGON, WAKE THE FUCK UP! IT'S ALREADY PAST NOON! GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!

After that soul thingies shot out and scattered to the Dragon Balls.

Dende: By the way, two wishes means I had to nix immortality. Better that way—nobody pulling anymore of that Freeza shit.

Gohan: Huh. I wonder if that'll upset Vegita. Wait... did you say she's still in the Chamber?

Trunks: Yeah. Why?

Gohan: It's been three days!

Mr. Popo: Oh, I muted the time dilation in the Chamber. One day out here is now one day in there.

Gohan: You can do that!? Why did yu do that!?

Mr. Popo: Because fuck her.

Dende: You really like screwin with people, don't cha?

Mr. Popo: Mm. Of course, her first mistake was going in alone.

Y/N: Is that bad?

Just then she stepped out.

Y/N: Why'd you go in alone?

Vegita: Cuz, I can.

Y/N: Ok. Well, it's been fun. But, I'm gonna do some training on my own. Gotta prepare for Cell. See ya!

Y/N flies off to Capsule Corp and goes into the Gravity Room and trains there for the little time before the Games begin. (Skip the training arc) Finally, the Cell Games are almost upon us. Y/N has teleported back to the lookout.