Matches

Sup, bois. We're back with a part for this book that I haven't updated in like another month. Let's get it.

(We won't be going over the junior division because Goten soloed. And we're skipping straight to the fights.)

Announcer: There'll be a 30 minute break before the adult. The best is yet to come beginning at 1:40pm!!

Y/N: A break? I'm grabbin snack.

He starts walking but someone stops him

???: Excuse me, only people who have passed the preliminaries can enter beyond this point.

Krillin: So the results are up? C'mon we all musta passed!

???: Eh? Hold on! I'll need your names.

They all say their names.

???: You're right. You've all passed. Please, this way. There'll be a lottery at 1:30 to determine the matchups.

They all walk past.

Krillin: I bet we'll make a clean sweep of the prize money!

Goki: Ok, guys. Bet which out of us, which 2 are making it to the final battle?

Piccolo: We all know Y/N's gonna be one of them. I'll have to give the other spot to either Goki, Vegita, or Gohan.

Y/N: If it's up to me, I would have to say Vegita.

Vegita: Ha!

Goki: Aw, what? What makes you think I won't make it?

Y/N: You might, fuck around and get knocked out for holding back. And Gohan will most definitely be holding back.

Goki: I guess...

She pouts. Skipping to the group making their way to the lottery. They run into a short dude with a mohawk and a taller dude.

Y/N: Why are you floating?

???: Hello. You must be Y/N and Son Goki.

Y/N: Yeah?

Goki: How'd you know?

???: Oh, I've heard about you. I've always wanted to spar with you.

He says with a VERY questionable smile.

???: I hope the lottery will pit one of you against me for a match. Not that I'd ever imagine I could win, of course... but I want to know just how powerful you are. ...May I shake your hands, at least?

He extends his hand and Goki reaches out.

Goki: Good to meetcha!

The smile gets even more questionable and he extends his hand towards Y/N, which he reluctantly shakes and he keeps that same questionable smile. Then the 2 walk away.

???: I'll see you!

Y/N: What the hell was that about?

Krillin: Let's just go! The lottery's startin!

They walk to the lottery area.

Announcer: Ok, now that everyone's here... Let's start the lottery! Please step up and draw a number when I call your name!

Krillin: Please god, don't put me against these guys in the first round...

Piccolo: Why are you praying to Dende?

Y/N looks around to get a feel for who's here.

Announcer: Pay attention as I call your names. Let's see... Killa!

Some dude named "Killa" steps up and pulls out #14.

Announcer: Ok, Killa is number #14... Next is... Kibito. Step up, please.

The tall dude from earlier steps up and pulls out #7. Krillin pulls #1. Gohan pulls #8. 18 pulls #9. The zesty dude from earlier pulls #3. A buff lookin crackhead pulls #6. A dude from Gohan's school who's tryna bag Videl pulls #16. Goki pulls #11. Video pulls #5. Y/N pulls #2. Vegita pulls #12. Some dude dressed in a goofy outfit (not Gohan) pulls #13. Hercule pulls #10. And another crackhead lookin dude pulls #15.

Match results:

Krillin VS Y/N
Shin VS Demon Jr. (Piccolo)
Videl VS Spopovich
Kibito VS Great Saiyaman
18 VS Hercule
Son Goki VS Vegita
Mighty Mask VS Killa
Yamu VS Jewel

Krillin: Seriously!? I get Y/N!?

Y/N: Don't worry, I won't hit you too hard. However, the fight between you 2 will be fun.

Goki: Yeah! Give it all you got, Vegita!

Vegita: Same goes to you, Kakarotta.

Announcer: You're all aware of the rules, I hope. You lose if you give up, get knocked down for a 10-count, fall out of the ring, or kill your opponent!

Y/N looks at Krillin with a devious look.

Announcer: Since we have so many matches, there'll be a 30 minute time limit. If the fight isn't settled in 30 minutes, the judges will determine the winner.

Skip to the first battle

Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!! IT IS TIME TO CHOOSE... THE STRONGEST UNDER THE HEAVENS!!! Here are the 16 competitors who have survived the preliminaries!!!

They bring out the board and the part of the crew that's not fighting are busy feeling bad for Krillin and are excited to see Goki VS Vegita.

Announcer: And there you go! Who among them will win the prize? Time's a-wasting!! Let's get right to the first match!! KRILLIN VS Y/N!

They both start walking out. And Y/N whispers to Krillin.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

Announcer: Krillin returns hoping to experience the same glory he knew in the Budôkai as a little boy! All we really know about Y/N is that he was a competitor the Cell Games!

The crowd is a mix of girls fangirling over how hot they think Y/N is and about people worrying for Krillin's safety.

I just felt like doing Krillin dirty.