End of Cell.

Gohan: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!...

Out far away in space.

Y/N: Hey Cell.

Cell: What!?

Y/N: I just want you to know. You were the best fight of my life. Hope you know that you die with some kind of accomplishment.

He lowers the barrier as Cell explodes.

Back on Earth.

We see the girls and Gohan bawling their eyes out.

Gohan: STUPID, Selfish, IMPULSIVE HYPOCRITE! You had one job! Get angry... and KILL CELL!! But no, you didn't just take a PAGE from Vegita... YOU WROTE A SEQUEL TO HER FRICKIN BOOK!

Krillin: Gohan. Listen to me.

Gohan: "Chapter 1: Kill Your Own Goddamn StepDad"!

Krillin: GOHAN!

Gohan: WHAT!?

Krillin: Dragon Balls.

Gohan: ...Oh.

Krillin: Yeah.

Gohan: Huh. I mean, I still screwed up though...

Krillin: And now you're one of us!

Just then they all get knocked back a bit by some wind pressure.

???: "P" is for "Priceless", the look up on your faces... "E" is for "Extinction", all your puny races... "R" for "Revolution", which has been televised... "F" is for how Fucked you are! Now allow me to repriiiise...

He shoots a beam and it hits...

Trunks: GAH!

Everyone looks back confused and horrified.

Cell: Aw, shit! That was meant for Tien! That's my B! It's just so hard to parse your power levels anymore. You're all so weak!

Yamcha: Guys. Cell's back!

Cell: Thanks, Yamcha. But I see those shocked expressions of yours... Brains wracking over how I'm back, and better than ever! And it all lies within my body. A nucleus ever so small but frighteningly powerful. And lucky me, it survived my little kamikaze. Although Y/N did not... But the most important part is, my inherited Saiyan biology-thanks, Moms and Dad- gave me a boost in my power, returning me not only to my perfect form, but a form even greater than before! I... am now...

Yamcha: Perfect-er Cell!

Cell: ...Ok. Yamcha, accurate, but tone it down.

Krillin: He Gohan, if you knock him in the gut again, you think he'll pop out a second 18? Asking for a friend...

Gohan screams and powers up to Super Saiyan 2 again.

Gohan: I'm not even mad you're still alive. I've got some shit to work through...

Cell: Aww, is the cat in the cradle? Here, let me put you in a grave.

Trunks (weakly): Help!... Help!... Someone... help... me... Plea- Bluh-hagh!!!

She spits out blood.

Yamcha: Trunks! Don't worry, buddy! I've been where you are. We're gonna get you a Senzu Bean and- She's dead... She's dead.

Vegita looks back, shocked, growling out of anger. Until she snaps.

Vegita: MY BABY GIRL!!!!!

She power up into Super Saiyan and charges at Cell.