Cell.

Y/N, Trunks, and Gohan land at Kame House and see the news about the creature slurpin people up.

Gohan:, So you think this is whatever came from that egg, Trunks?

Trunks: Definitely. This isn't the work of the Androids, that's for sure.

Krillin: Not unless they're starting the world's first mandatory nudist colony.

Y/N: ...What?

Trunks: I'm going to go down there and check it out myself. I'll admit... after everything that's happened, I'm a little bit worried I'm responsible for these events.

Yamcha: Wait! Are you sure you should go out alone?

Y/N: I'll go with.

Trunks: You really don't need to-

Y/N: Yes. I do. If this thing ends up being stronger than the Androids then you'll need my help.

Trunks: Fair point.

They fly off.

Y/N: Huh. That's weird.

Trunks: What?

Y/N: It feels like Goki is fighting Piccolo... and Vegita is fighting Piccolo... and Piccolo is fighting... Piccolo. Even feels like Krillin's out there. And Freeza. IS THAT ME!?

Trunks: That is you! How?

Yup! Cell has Y/N's DNA too.

Y/N: Alright, some weird shit is happening and we gotta go. NOW.

They blast full speed ahead and land next to Piccolo

Y/N: Hey Piccolo. We sensed some guy that had all of our energy and was wondering if you kne- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

 We sensed some guy that had all of our energy and was wondering if you kne- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

Trunks: And why is it giving me the most ominous sense of déjà vu?

The creature flies up

???: Sorry, kids! Not telling the story again! But I will leave you all enlightened! SOLAR FLARE!

Y/N: The hell kinda technique is tha- AW FUCK MY EYES!

Krillin: But that's Tien's thing!

Piccolo: I KNOW!

After they recover.

Piccolo: Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! DAMNIT! DAMNIT!

Y/N: Is he pulling a Vegita?

Vegita: Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! DAMNIT! DAMNIT!

Y/N: That answers my question.

Trunks: And now we have this.

Vegita lands on the floor and walks up to Piccolo

Vegita: You! Namekian! Too strong! Explain now!