Chapter 23, I'll Do Anything For My BABY Sister

Kara's Pov

"Kara!! Let's go sweetie!" my dad yelled downstairs. I finished tying my laces on my green high top converse. I grabbed a light over the shoulder black purse, to match my denim shorts and a green tank with a Ninja turtle on it. 

"Hey daddy, ready to go?" I ask him.

"Sure are, bye boys. See you later." My dad said his goodbyes to my brothers before we left. Dad and I planned on spending the day together, since we haven't done that in a while. 

"So what are we gonna do first?" I asked.

"Well how about a movie?" 

"Alright, Can we see Safe Haven? Josh Duhamel is so cute!" I squealed getting excited.

"Yeah we can." Dad spoke chuckling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colton's POV

While Kara and dad are spending time together, Landon and I are planning on having some guy time with friends. I slipped on my black v-neck shirt over my six pack abs. Then, pulled up my jeans and then put on my shoes. Downstairs I found Landon on the couch texting on his phone. Probably texting Kenzie about hanging out, she is so annoying . Sure she is cute, but her personality sucks balls. She's really annoying, dumb, and flirts with every guy in a five mile radius. Basically, she acts like a slut from time to time. 

"Sup bro?" I ask planting myself on the couch.

"Just texting Kenzie, I don't think I will hang out with the guys today. Sorry man." He looks disappointed, but he'd rather be with her instead. 

"That's alright dude. I'll tell the guys you wanted be with your girl today." I said. We stared at the tv watching some show on MTV. It was pretty interesting at first. KNOCK KNOCK. I turn my head toward the front door and then see Kenzie walking in a few seconds later. Ever heard of waiting for the person to come to the door. Oh well. 

Kenzie was wearing a really short mini skirt that hugged tightly to her body. I swore I could almost see her butt cheek but maybe not. She wore a tight black tank that completely showed off cleavage. Kenzie pushed right past me and sat on Landon's lap cuddling up to him.

"Hi Kenzie." Landon said after planting a kiss on her lips.

"Hey babe. Want to play a game?" she asked trying to look sexy, instead she looked like a dog trying to go to the bathroom. EWW.

"Sure lets go upstairs in my room." Landon grabbed Kenzie and pulled her upstairs. I took this as my cue to leave. 

"See ya later Landon! Use protection!" I yelled up before I left the house. A few minutes later I show up to Danny's house. I walk up and ring his door bell; Mrs. Anderson opened the door and allowed me to come inside. I go up to Danny's room were he, Noah, Aiden, and Luke are all on the floor playing video games.

"Hey Colt. Where's Landon?" Danny said without his eyes leaving the tv screen.

"Fucking his girlfriend right now." I nonchalantly said while sitting on danny's bed.

"Ditched us for her again. Oh well." Aiden spoke up moving over a bit. 

"So tonight, My parents are gone for the evening, so I invited some girls over to hang out with us." Danny said. 

"Sounds good." Noah said. 

We all took turns playing Smash Bros. Till is was time to get the place cleaned up before the girls came over. Danny's parent left about 7 o'clock to go a dinner party for his dad's work, so we started cleaning the living room up for the girls. They were coming over at 8.