Chapter 32, Tournaments and Boys

Sorry it's late but like I said it will be one Big Chapter. Thank you neena_98 for responding. Also thanks for all the comments. I hope you guys like this chapter!! :)

Kara POV 

We did it! We won the tournament!

After we accepted the trophy, Ethan announced he is having a party at his house. The team is gonna crash at his place and then the next day we all go to practice. I just hope dad and Landon don't mind. I don't care that I am the only girl, I just like the sport and the friendships I have with the guys. I walk over to my dad and Landon with my bag of gear in tow. 

"Hey sweetie, You did wonderful out there." Dad said. He pulled me into a hug while congratulating me. 

"Thanks dad. It was totally awesome!!" I proudly say. Both my family members chuckled at my sudden announcement about the game.

"Congrats sis." Landon says. 

"Thanks bro. So Ethan is having a party tonight, can I go?" I ask. I direct my eyes to my father trying to give him the puppy face look. 

"I don't know. Landon, you know Ethan. Do you think she should go?" Dad looks at my brother waiting for his answer. Great! Now I will never go.

"Lets go have some food before you go, okay?" Landon says smoothly. I bow my head out of defeat, until I realize what he said.

"I can go?" A little excitement added in my voice.

"Yes, If it is okay with Dad of course?" Landon is starting to annoy me right now! Can't he make up his mind.

"Of course sweetie. You can go." Dad said. A smile place on his lips as the words left his mouth. 

"Thank you Daddy!!! I love you soo much!!" I squealed jumping up and down. Jumping into my father's arms, wrapping mine around his neck.

"What about me?" Landon looked a bit offended. I smile a bit before I jump on to him.

"I love you to big brother." 

I detach myself from Landon and look at my father waiting to decide for us to leave.

"We can't leave till we find Colton." A frustrated sigh escapes my lips. Colton, where are you?

"There he is. Over by the food stand." Landon then points over across the field by the giant group of people. I look over to see him shoving a hot dog down his throat. I weave myself through the crowd of people towards my brother. I'm hungry to! He can't eat till I eat. 

"Colton?!" I yell. He looks up trying to find the voice that said his name. The closer I got I yelled his name again.

"Colton! Over here!" I shout. His eyes connect with mine and soon he walks over to me. He swallows his hot dog bite.

"Yeah?"

"Come on! We are going for pizza!" I say grabbing his hand and dragging him back to where dad and Landon are.

"Really? You couldn't have waited." Landon said staring at Colton a bit annoyed.

"Sowy." He said with his last bite of food in his mouth. Only my brother that's for sure. 

"Alright kids lets go." Dad says walking back to his car.

We finally find a pizzeria in this town after twenty minutes of driving. We walk in to find that the team is here as well. 

"Hey guys!" Colton and I yell. 

"Hey!" some of them yell back.

"Sit with us guys!" Noah says. He grabs my arm placing me between him and John. Colton sat more down the table next to Hayden and Luke. Dad went and ordered food as while Landon came and sat across from me. The only person not here was Shawn. I kinda miss him right now. I pull out my phone and decide to text him.