Chapter 1, Lacrosse is part of the Family

CHAPTER 1

My mom passed away when i was born and my dad is in the military and he's gone all the time. So it's just my two brothers and I. My oldest brother is Landon, he's very funny, courages, smart, strong, and very protective of me. Landon is 18 years old and a senior in high school, he's so popular at school. Then my other brother is Colton, he's 17 years old and a junior in high school. He's popular to, caring, dependable, and funny.H He is also very protective of me to. Then there is me, and my name is Kara. I think im cute and adorble. But im funny, curios, sweet, and sometimes a bit mischeivious. I am 14 though and a freshman at skool. My brothers and I live in a two story house all by ourselves since our dad is gone. So, Landon tends to take care of us. My brothers play lacrosse and are the captians of the lacrosse team at school. So everyone on the team know who we are.

"Kara!!" Landon yelled.

"Yeah?" i replied walking to the top of the stairs to look down at landon.

"It's time to go to school."

"K. Im ready." i said walking down the stairs. I was wearing a pair of ripped up skinny jeans with little grey ankle boots. Along with a black tank with the british flag on it. My blonde hair was straightend down to my shoulders. I climb into Landon's car waiting for my brothers to lock up the house. Colton was wearing blue jeans with sneakers ,and a grey t-shirt with a black hoodie over it. Colton has short dark brown hair that is spiked up. He sits in the passenger seat. Landon sits in the driver seats and drives towards the school. Landon is wearing a pair of jeans with converse and a white t shirt with his lettermans jacket over it. We pull up to the school and head our seperate ways.

"Hey kara!" Colton yells.

I turn around to face colton. "Don't talk to boys!! And if they mess with you let me know!!" Colton says and then walks away. My brothers are protective of me for sure. I can't even look at a guy with them getting angry or vise versa.

I walk in to the building towards my locker. I pull out my math book and shove it into my backpack.

"Well, hello cutie. How are you today?" I look over my shoulder and see Chase Dells behind me. Chase dells is really popular but he doesnt like the lacrosse team, so he gives me trouble. He always teases me and acts like we are dating. We are NOT dating!! "Go away Chase!!" i said.

"Awww...Thats no way to speak to your boyfriend" he said wrapping his arm around my waist. I try to shove him off but it doesnt work. The next thing i know, his arm isn't around me, because Colton pushed him away and was yelling at him to leave me alone.

"Chase, stay the fuck away from my little sister." Chase walks away before winking at me. Colton walks over to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine. Thanks for helping me out."

"No prob. I don't want a jerk to make you feel bad." he said.

"Thanks Colton, I'll see you after school" i said before i walked off to my first period class.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey this is my first story on here. So please no rude comments :) and I hope you guys like it.