Authors note! :) PLEASE READ!!

I have many things going on right now. Plus, a little bit of writers block. Sucks!! :( I've been going back and forth about just doing 2 little chapters or one BIG chapter. I've asked some people of what I should do and I still don't know what to do. Here is the thing as well:

If I do the 2 little chapters that is it. The story is over. Scary I know. Or if I do the BIG chapter, Ill make sure to get it to cover everything. Either way the story is close to ending. I guess I'm just asking what you guys want. 

What do you want? 2 Little chapters? One BIG chapter? Plus anything you want to see in the story? It's up to you. I won't update this story till this Sunday night the 12th. Just comment or message me. But it's up to you right now. 

Sorry for the inconvenience!! I know a lot of you really like this story. I've also been thinking about a sequel but for now just focusing on this story. Please keep voting and reading and Please?!! Comment. I really like it when people comment, I boast it to my friends about it most of the time. (Not in a mean way either). 

One more thing, I have a new story going on. If you like mysteries or just want to check out. Please do. It's called: The Murder of Mason Anne Witten. Check it out. 

I do not update that story till I have at least updated this one. Check it out and comment please?

TREAT YOUR MOTHERS WELL THIS SUNDAY. MAKE HER HAPPY AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.