Chapter 5, No Boys, No Alcohol, No Upstairs!

RECAP:

"Well, i guess you guys have heard that Chase is having a party? I was wondering if i could go? I asked  my brothers.

______________________________________________________________________________

Landon looked at Colton and they both had this look on their face that i shouldn't even be asking them because i won't even be able to go.

"Yeah you can go" they both said.

"Really? Whats the Catch?" I asked.

"No catch, the whole lacrosse team is invited to the party so both of us are going to be there." Colton said. I smiled and hugged each one and said thanks for letting me go.

"Just one thing though." Colton said.

"What?" already figuring out the answer.

"No talking, looking, wandering off with boys. NONE!!" he said. Landon nodded in agreement.

"Fine i won't!" i said with my fingers crossed behind my back. No way are my brothers going to ruin a chance of me talking to Shawn.

FRIDAY:

Friday night, I am putting on my black cocktail dress. It has straps that come down to a heart shape neckline and lightly poofs out at the skirt. I slipped on a pair of black flats, and curled my hair to frame perfectly around my face. I put on a little bit of make up, not a lot since my brothers would disapprove. Then i slip on a short denim jacket over the dress and walk downstairs. Colton and Landon were sitting on the couch in both jeans and a t-shirt. Colton was wearing a blue DC shirt while Landon was wearing a casual black shirt. They turn and look at me as i come down the stairs. I see their faces turn from "you look gorgeous" to "take that off before someone sees you". 

"Kara!! Go take that off now!!" Landon said standing up heading towards me.

"No!! I look good and i don't want to be so awkward there." I said to them.

"I don't care, You look great it's just we don't want boys to talk to you , and this definitely makes them want to." Colton said joining us.

"Please?!! Can i please wear this? I put a jacket over it to help, Please?!!" pleading towards my brothers.

"Landon, just this once. It does look fine with the jacket?" Colton said. I looked up to see my big brother on my side for once. Then i place my eyes at Landon to see what his answer is.

"Huh! Okay just this once." he said with a smile on his face. I squealed in delight and hugged my brothers at the same time. Then we were off to Chase's party.

In the car my brothers gave me the talk about no alcohol and no leaving with boys without them. Soon after we arrive to the party, i saw Lilly with Derek and went straight over to them. My brothers left to go flirt with some girls.

"Oh my gosh Lilly, you look so good." I said pointing to her outfit.

"I know doesn't she look beautiful." Derek said kissing her on the cheek. I could tell that he had a few beers and was trying to feel Lilly up.  

"Kara, You look great. Are your brothers here?" she said looking around.

"Yeah Lil, they are here. They probably went looking for girls" i said to her. I look to see Derek trying to touch Lilly's butt. Instead, he misses and takes another sip of his beer. I look at Lilly and whisper into her ear.

"Lilly, don't leave with Derek into a room or to go home. He's drunk and he's trying to get it on with you."

"Don't worry I won't." she whispered back and looked at Derek. I was about to say something when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and it's Shawn standing next to me now. 

"Hey kara, wow you like nice today." he said smiling at me as i blush.

"Thanks, you look great yourself." i say.

We start talking and walking around through the house but not going upstairs. He grabs a drink for us as we walk into the kitchen.

"Here ya go. Don't worry i didn't poison it." Shawn said with a light laugh. 

"I didn't think you did. You have any siblings?" I asked.

"Nope, only child. I like it that way, I don't have to share my toys" he said winking at me. 

"Well well well, look who we have here." I hear someone behind me say. I turn around to see Chase.

"Go away chase. Leave me alone." Being so blunt about it.

"I can't, if you haven't notice this is my party here. My house." he said with a smirk.

"Fine, we'll go into another room." I said pulling Shawn's hand with me. Chase grabs my arm tightly and swings me around so that I am facing him. 

"I didn't tell you to leave yet!" he shouted.

"Ow, that hurts. Let go of me chase!!" I said trying to pull away from him. He tightens his grip around me.

"She said for you to let go of her!" Shawn said placing himself between Chase and I. 

"If that's what the lady I wants!" Chase bitterly said and slightly shoved my arm away. I look at Shawn and smile for standing up for me. Man, he is so perfect, Chase walks away and Shawn and i head to the dance floor. 

"Thanks for stepping in back there." i said quietly.

"No problem, no guy should ever harm or talk to a girl like you that way."

"Thanks. You're a really cool guy"

"ha I try to be." he said. "My dad raised me to respect woman and stand up for them in situations like that."

"Your dad sounds like a cool guy." i say as i move my dancing body closer to him. 

After a few songs and a few slow songs i really needed to go to the bathroom. I told Shawn i'll be right back and left. I couldn't find a bathroom on the first floor, so i headed upstairs to find one. Just down the hallway and a few of loud noises from the rooms, i finally found the bathroom.  Once i finished my business i walked out into the hallway headed for downstairs. When i rounded the corner of the hall i ran into someone. I looked up to see that it was chase. Chase didn't really look like himself. His eyes were bloodshot and he smelled of liquor. I try to push my way around him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Don't leave Kara." he said. His breath smelled like alcohol. Which meant that he had been drinking. 

"Please let me go chase!!" i desperately said. 

"I can't do that Kara." he said pushing me against the wall with his body pressed against mine. "Here's the thing, I like you. You look so hot that i just want to have a little fun with you. But your brother's tend to get into the way." 

I try to push him off but he just presses his body harder against mine.

"Chase let go please. I don't know what your talking about?" i said trying to get him to loosen his weight off of me.

"Oh, then lets go into the bedroom here and talk about it." he said pushing me into a bedroom close to the bathroom i was just in. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey comments please?? Plus trying to do another cliff hanger. :P