Chapter 4, Varsity? and a Party?

The next day at school, I was teasing Lilly for giving my number to Shawn. I was telling her about the texts last night between us and she was so into it. 

"Girl!!! It's like your own personal love story!!" Lilly shouted.

"Shhh!! I dont want my brothers to know i like a boy!!" trying to quiet her down  before my brothers hear her. 

"Fine!! Hey maybe you should ask Shawn to Chase's Party on Friday" Lilly said.

"No way! Chase is a jerk and there is no way my brothers will let me go to a party with him!"

"1. Don't worry about chase, shawn will be there. 2. just tell your brothers you and are are going to a party. It's all set."

"I don't know. I'll ask but you have to ask Derek to go with you" i said poking her side.

"Fine it's a deal, but i don't think he will go with me." she said looking all sad.

"He will Love to go with you to the party." I reassured her.

The rest of the day flies by till lacrosse tryouts. I go and sit on the bleachers by the field watching a few of the guys come out and put on their gear. Then i see shawn come out and set his gear bag right next to me on the bleachers. 

"Hi" i said.

"Hey, ready to watch some lacrosse?"

"Yeah, can't wait" I said smiling at him.

"Good, because im gonna show you how a real lacrosse player plays the game" shawn said being all cocky.

"Really? How do you know I will be watching you?" teasing him.

He lifts up his eyebrow and smiles. "I just know that a cute girl like you, likes to stare at cute guys like me, especially the ones that play lacrosse and have dark hair." he says laughing.

"Hmmm. I don't know, guess we'll have to see." i said rolling my eyes and acting all cute.

"I guess so." Shawn said while winking at me. Shawn looks around and sees the team starting to throw around the ball.

"Hey, before you go. Can i ask you something?" Looking to see if my brother's are out here and they are not.

"Sure, go for it." he said.

"So I was wondering do you want to go to Chase Dells party with me?" I said being all shy.

"Yeah, sounds good." he said before heading out. I sit there for two hours watching the lacrosse players run up and down the field throwing the ball to each other. I did my homework on the bench for the first hour but i finished after that. So i watched to Shawn play and he was really good. He could throw and catch just like Landon.  After tryouts, they coaches put a sheet up with who is on varsity, JV, and JV2. I watch my brother's look at the list and they hi-five eachother and walk towards me. 

"Hey sis!! Guess who made varsity?!" Landon Asked.

"I'm guessing you guys made it!" I cheered. I sat up and gave each of them a hug.

"I made it too!!" Ryan said. I gave him a hug to. He's just like another brother. 

"Looks like everyone from varsity last year made it too!!" i said 

"Yeah which is good, if we want a good season this year. Except we did get a new player this year" Colton said.

"Really? Who is it?" I asked.

"Shawn Taylor. He moved here a few months ago, but he's really good." Ryan said. Wow Shawn really is that good. Especially if the guys think so too. 

"Yeah, he's a great addition to the team." Landon said. 

"Totally!! We may need him to beat Clackamas this year!!" Colton yelled.

"If he helps us beat them, we should totally throw a party at your house guys!!" Ryan said.

At home, i was in my bedroom trying to figure out what to wear to Chase's party tomorrow.  When i hear my door fly open and Lilly runs at me to give me a hug. She knocks me down on to my floor and starts yelling.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She yells.

"Yes what?" I asked lilly.

"Derek said yes!!" lilly squeals.

"That's great!!" I said as we jump up to hug.

"I know. I was all nervous and all i could get out was 'do..do you...party...me' and he said 'Are you asking me to Chase's party this friday?' I nodded my head and he said yes!! I can't believe that Derek Vase is going to the party with ME!!" She said jumping up and down. I laugh as she tells me this. Lilly lays down on my bed as she's asking me if i asked Shawn to the party yet.

"Yeah i asked him and he said yes to" i say to her. We start screaming and then calm down.

"So what are you going to wear?" i asked lilly. 

"I don't know yet. Im thinking a short denim skirt with my ruffle white corset shirt with white shoes." 

"Ooo. Thats sounds so hot!! Derek will be so lucky to go with you!!" i said to her.

"I hope so!! What about you Kara? What are you going to wear?"

"I'm thinking my short black cocktail dress with some easy slip ons." I said

"I think that will look good on you." Lilly said. "Did you ask your brother's if you could go yet?"

"I am now" i said as i walked out of my bedroom and towards the livingroom.

"Hey guys, can i ask you guys a question?" I asked them.

Landon and colton turned their attention towards me and said "sure sis, what is it?"

"Well, i've guess you heard Chase is having a party? and I was wondering if i could go?" i asked.

___________________________________________________________________________-

Hey guys, just wondering if you like it so far.  Please just good comments nothing rude or mean please since this is my first story. :) Let me know if you like it.