Chapter 13, Some Real Creeps Out There

The past few weeks the guys have been practicing for their lacrosse games and been beating every team they go against. So far they were 12-0, and their last game would determine if they would make it to the championships. If they did that would be so awesome and the school would be so proud of them.  Our team was going against West Dale High School. They were also undefeated as well, which meant that we had to step it up big time.

Friday.

Our lacrosse team sets up on the field and the game is started. Lilly and I decided to root on our team with the other kids from our school. The other team put up a fight, it was 4-5 with us in the lead by the second half. Landon and Ryan were running up and down the field yelling loud enough to each other that everyone could hear them. Shawn was waiting on the other end ready to score the ball in the goal. Colton was on the other side helping to defend it from going into our goal. 

Lilly and i were cheering our heads off when i felt someone behind me touch my butt. I turn around to see these three guys taller than both lilly and I come closer to us. I push their hands away and tell them to back off. Lilly looks at me and does the same. She had this look in their eyes that were definetly not good. 

"Hey girls, we couldn't help but notice that you guys are making a lot of noise." The tallest one said standing in front of us. He had dark black hair and brown eyes the was barely covered by the bill of the hat he was wearing. His two friends stood on both sides of Lilly and I, slowly pushing us down to sit. 

"Go away you guys, we have boyfriends so back off!!" I said pushing the guy hands away from me. They looked at each other for a moment and then left us. 

"I think it's weird that they left so easily." Lilly whispered into my ear. 

"I know that was weird." I looked at her but we turn our attention back to the our boys' lacrosse game. The game ends and our team wins 6-4!! The guys were cheering and hugging each other. Lilly and i waited for them to come to us. Landon, Colton, Ryan, and Shawn walk up to us in the bleachers and hug each one of us. They were still cheering from the game and they had a right to be. 

As we walked out towards the parking lot to our cars, Shawn had his arm around me and Ryan was walking super close to Lilly talking to her. Colton and Landon were talking between each other. As we all walked across the dark parking lot. Shawn put his gear into his car as well as colton and Landon to their car, Ryan with his. We all stood outside of our cars talking for a bit till we saw the same group of guys Lilly and I had faced earlier at the game, but with four more of their buddies. All six of us look at them. Ryan and Shawn step in front of us to protect us from them. 

"So girls, were these the guys you said were your boyfriends?" The tallest one, the leader, spoke to us. Lilly and I just stand there and to nothing.

"What do you guys want?" Landon asked them taking a step towards them.

"Oh just wanting to talk to these lovely girls. We talked to them while you guys where playing." the same guy said. His friends stood in a half circle in front of us. 

"And Who are you to talk to my sister and her friend?" Landon asked back.

"I'm Darren, to my right here is Louis, Bailey, and to my left here is Nick, Tyler, Alec, and Wyatt." He said smirking. Louis and Bailey looked taller then both my brothers and were a bit more stocky in muscle. They guys on the left looked the same way.

"Nice to meet you now leave. We don't want any trouble." Landon Said looking at all of us to make sure we were OK.

"I'm sorry but we can't. We just wanted to have a little fun with the girls." Darren said winking at me. A chill went up my spine as he did this and I held on tighter to Shawn.

"Just leave us alone guys!" Ryan spoke up with intimidation in his voice. I guess they didn't care. Darren looked each on of his friends and nodded. The two guys on the right, Louis and Bailey attacked  Landon and Colton. I jumped with fear when one of the guys attacked Shawn. Shawn pushed me back towards the car. I grabbed Lilly and we hid in Shawn's car and locked the doors. Darren and his friends were attacking and fighting the guys. They were out numbered but kept trying.Lilly took out her phone and dialed 911. 

"911, Whats your emergency?" the operator asked.

"Hi, Some guys attacked my friends and i. They are really beating up my friends." Lilly said shaken-ed up. 

Lilly spoke to the operator while looked at Shawn. After a few minutes the cops showed up and broke up the fight. Shawn drove me home, while Ryan drove Lilly home. She kept hugging on to Ryan to make sure that he was OK.  

"What a bunch of assholes!" Colton said sitting down on the couch. Landon sat next to him and replied. "I know. A bunch of real jerks."

Shawn and i lay on my bed cuddling together. He held on tight to me ever since the fight ended.

"You okay?" i asked worriedly.

"Yeah, they just pissed me off. They didn't have anything good planned to do with you girls." I said pulling me in close to him. My back presses against his back as he does this. 

"It's okay. I'm just glad that you and my brother's are okay." i said holding on to his hand.

"I am. If they lay a finger on you, i would kill them." He said. I asked my brothers if it was OK if he stayed the night as long as my bedroom door stayed open. They said it was okay and Shawn and i drifted to sleep.