❤Hermione: Zero❤

❤ Profile:

Profile:

❤ Username:moonkissed_child

Username:
moonkissed_child

Status:
Closed for Orders

❤ Know your Reviewer

1. Name: Zero

2. Pronouns: He/they/she (non binary)

3.Genres comfortable with: All of them! I love trying new stuff

4. Genres not comfortable with: None

5. Are you okay with Mature content?
Totally

6. Are you okay with LGBTQ+ stories/content?
yep

7. Payment (s)
A follow and (reading and) voting one of my stories because I will vote for their story as well

8. Time Taken: Depends on the length of the story, but I'd say a week. 2 weeks if it's a lot

9. Tell us about yourself.
I love writing as well as reading. You have to learn so much when writing your stories; from other authors, your friends, maybe even your family. You get better. But in my opinion it's only possible if you have someone telling you what to change as well as what sounds great. Other's help is important. I have got my people and my methods, too. We're still learning, and we'll never stop, not even the greatest authors stop to.

10. What is your reviewing method? What are the main categories you take into consideration? (Like cover, blurb, grammar, etc.?)
I review grammar, spelling mistakes, description, everything except the cover (I'm really not good at that :') )
I'll be a bit harsh, you'll notice what I mean. I will be pointing out mistakes directly, because I think that's the best way to learn. Don't worry, I'll tell the great things too, of course. Everybody makes mistakes, I'm not perfect either. Please know that I'm bilingual (German, English) but not a native English speaker, so I might take a tad bit longer to understand something.
I'm also >always< open to questions

11. How detailed will your review be? Do you offer any length options to the customers?
My reviews are usually pretty long, because I really care about helping the writer, and explain why I wrote this and that. I can also write shorter reviews, but they will be without explanations

12. Can you please share some tips to the authors?
Well, there are a lot. Although I think the most important tip is to add details!! A good story needs lots of details. Describe the main character, describe the location, describe the other characters, their moods, what they think, use adjectives. A lot of them, especially when something exciting or frightening happens

13. What is a really common flaw with the writers on Wattpad that you have found by reading the books present in this community?
Most people just don't do details, that's why I wrote down that tip.  I check a new chapter at least 10 times to make sure that there are enough details. My story would be half of its length if I just wrote without.

Another thing I've noticed is that lots of people write conversations too... Talky.
"Blah blah blah"
"Djkdkwjw"
"Fbjwk"
"..."
And so on. Conversations are too long and there's too much of them just talking.
The third thing I noticed is that people keep mixing up the tense they're writing in.

14. Do you offer to judge graphic designs?
Nope.

15. What do you think is the key to becoming a successful writer?
That's hard to tell, I think it's different for everyone.

16. Lastly, do you have anything else to say to the writers?
Be yourself. No matter what others say. No matter how many people criticise your story because they don't like the topic. You do you, and that's the most important thing. Write about the things you want to.

 Write about the things you want to