❤Hermione: Chelle❤

❤ Profile:

Profile:

❤ Username:Life_Under_The_Stars

Username:
Life_Under_The_Stars

Status:
Closed for orders

❤ Know your Reviewer

1. Preferred Name: Chelle, Chellee

2. Pronouns: She/Her

3. Genre (s) you are comfortable with: All except science fiction; reason will be in the next question.

4. Genre (s) you are not comfortable with:  Science Fiction because I don’t read a lot of it so it wouldn’t be fair for me to review your book if I have barely any idea of the genre.

5. Are you okay with mature content?: Most definitely.

6. Are you okay with LGBTQ+ content?: Of Course! I was always told never judge a book by its cover; I’ve meet a lot of beautifully outstanding people in that community. My best friend is lesbian. 🤷‍♀️

7. Payment (s): 1: follow me as I will be following you.
                                2: Read and vote on the first five chapters of any one of my books: Reaper's War, Vanished Into Thin Air, Wishing Upon a Miracle, Tattered Love. You may read further if you like.

8. Time required to review one book: I tend to read a lot. I mean a lot. So, a 30 chapter book takes me a day or two to read. So, it depends on the length of the book really. I would say; a week.

9. Tell us about yourself.
Well, you already know my name. But heya, I’m Chelle. I’m an avid reader who enjoys the outdoors. I have a five year old daughter. Currently in college for Veterinarian Assistant/Technician. I have several chicks. A hyper two year old German Shepherd name Koda-Selene, a ten year old beagle named Atlas, a 2 year old solid black cat named Moon, and lastly a 10 month old orange and white tabby cat named Sol. If you have picked up on my animals names, you’ll see they all have to do with the constellation, the sky, etc. I absolutely love laying outside at night and looking up at the sky. Weird I know, but the stars, moon, night sky seems to calm my soul down. Most relaxing thing to do, you should give it a try especially if your ADHD, ADD, Autistic, and a few others. It truly does relax you. Anyways, enough with my rambling which I do a lot. Nice to meet you all!

10. What is your reviewing method? What are the main categories you take into consideration? (Like cover, blurb, grammar, etc.)
I start with the title and the cover first. I move to the blurb and work my way through each chapter. Grammar and punctuation always tends to be the main thing I focus on. And the repetition of words. If you use great a lot; you should try other synonyms for great. It’ll make a story go a long away.

11. How detailed will your review be? Do you offer any length options (like short reviewer, detailed review, etc.) to the customers? If yes, state them.
Yes, whatever they want; I’ll do.

12. Can you please share some tips to the writers?
Use synonyms for repeating words. Proofread your chapters for errors that could be corrected. I always reread mine even months after I’ve published it; just to make sure it’s how I truly want it and I have corrected my errors. Describe your scenes well, if you barely describe it; your reader will get bored and lose interest. However, don’t go overboard with the description of Male A (or who ever you’re describing or the scene etc) over describing can also make a reader lose interest. It has to be an happy median. Which you’ll find it. Trust me.

13. What is a really common flaw with the writers on Wattpad that you have found by reading the books present in this community?
Grammar and punctuation errors. It’s probably the most common thing I see besides when a writer doesn’t realize they’re using past tense with the present. Like I said earlier to fix that is to proofread each chapter. Edit it when you find a mistake. It might take an hour or two to do a chapter but, it’s worth it in the end. Editing will become your friend.

14. Do you also offer to judge graphic designs like covers, banners, GIFs, aesthetics, etc.?
Yes, let me see your work; written or not. I’m down.

15. What do you think is the key to becoming a successful writer?
Staying organized, remembering why they begin to write the story in the first place. Because if you aren’t organized with your notes etc; you won’t have any clue what you were doing in chapter 7. If you lose focus on why you decided to write that said book; than you’ll lose interest snd struggle to finish it. Remember why you’re writing. And always have a set schedule if mot you’ll end up with a lot of writers block and no interest t write for awhile. If you write on Mondays take a break on Tuesdays, and pick up writing on Wednesdays. Etc. A set schedule will help you not get burnt out and you’ll stay motivated. Which is why I believe a lot of authors have became successful. But remember to stay true to yourself.

16. Lastly, do you have anything else to say to the writers? Having fun and be yourself. Believe in yourself and nothing else will matter. No matter what the review says; you’re awesome and doing a fine work. Don’t take it to heart, we’re just hear to guide you and give advice. So be your artistic self and shine through the cloudy night. ❤️

 ❤️