❤Hermione: Rose❤

❤ Profile:

Profile:

❤ Username:The_GryffindorMalfoy

Username:
The_GryffindorMalfoy

Status:
Closed for orders

❤ Know your Reviewer

1. Preferred Name: Rose

2. Pronouns: She/her

3. Genre(s) comfortable with: Fan fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Young adult, Romance.

4. Genre(s) not comfortable with: Werewolf/ Vampire, Horror, Thriller (shouldn't be the main topic).

5. Are you okay with mature content?
All except sexual violence (rape, cutting etc).

6. Are you okay with LGBTQ+ content?
Yes I am, although would prefer it to not be the main focus.

7. Payment: a follow and a shout out for any of my books.

8. Time taken to review one book: Depends on the length
Short book (10-20 short chapters) : 1 week
Otherwise between 2-4 weeks

9. Tell us about yourself.
I'm Rose and well, reading books was never something I thought I would ever get into..I didn't think about it until I actually realized that every person did not have a cupboard full of books. For the very same reason I may not be able to express my reviews that well but when I say "The book was good" I absolutely mean it.  You can expect maybe not so fun reviews from me but I will try my best!

10. What is your reviewing method? What are the main categories you take into consideration?
I will mainly judge on basis of
•Plot
•Character development
•Storyline
•Cover
•Background research

11. How detailed will your review be? Do you offer and length options to the customers? If yes, state them.
I can offer Short and Direct reviews, not very detailed and will also offer Long, more detailed reviews..you can pick.

12. Can you please share some tips to the writers?
I think that the one thing a writer should keep in mind is Research, if you are writing a Historical fiction, research as much as you can about the time, the setting, similar characters. It really helps.

13. What is a really common flaw with the writers on Wattpad that you have found by reading the books present in this community?
Character development, people forget that the character has a life outside the main story, maybe adding minor parts like *going to work* or *completing homework* helps make it more realistic.

14. Do you offer to judge graphic designs like covers, banners, GIFs, aesthetics, etc.?
Yes I can offer to judge banners, aesthetics and covers.

15. What do you think is the key to becoming a successful writer!
Dedication!! Write the book only if you want too...no ones forcing you. Write how you want and change things in the book only if YOU want too.

16. Lastly, do you have anything else to say to the writers?
I know I may sound a bit rude but I'll try my best and please tell me anything you want too... any changes you want in the format of how I review..please tell me freely.

please tell me freely