005. Charms and Fantasies (Xarya)

Title: Charms and Fantasies Author: theportraitofhistoryReviewer: boredom_sucks1234

Author: theportraitofhistory
Reviewer: boredom_sucks1234

Cover: Visually stimulating colours that are able to capture the readers attention. It is appealing to people interested in the teen fiction genre because of the attire worn by the characters which was an amazing idea since it is the genre the author was going for.

Blurb: The blurb, though interesting, does have a few errors in it when it comes to certain wording and grammatical structures. It is, however able to pique the interest of readers. The length is perfect and does not reveal too much about the story or the characters therefore creating suspense. I think that if the errors are corrected the Blurb will be perfect in every way!

Summary: The actual writing of the story is well thought about and the author most definitely takes pride in their work, however I do have to stress on the wording and grammatical errors. The errors might not seem like much to a normal eye but they make a huge difference in the amount of interest that the readers will have in the book.

I love the friendship dynamic between Raima and Suhana. Another thing I would like to comment on is the length of paragraphs, I've noticed that sometimes the author makes extremely long paragraphs which make it a bit difficult to get through for some people.

I like the fact that in the book, it's not revolving entirely around the main characters, the other characters are very much involved as well and that's something a lot of people sometimes forget to do. I would recommend maybe adding a few more scenes about a back story, why the two main leads hate one another, and also just more scenes with the two of them.

Grammer: Overall it isn't too bad, but I would definitely recommend going back and Editing it. Remember, it might take a while to edit, but the results are worth it!

 Remember, it might take a while to edit, but the results are worth it!