022. The Three Boelyns (Fifi)

Title: The Three BoelynsAuthor: @_lapisqueen_Reviewer: Fifipencil11

Author: @_lapisqueen_
Reviewer: Fifipencil11

Blurb: 9.5/10
The blurb does a great job at explaining the plot clearly. It also utilizes great adjectives which capture hearts and compel readers. There were two minor mistakes in the blurb. I have PM'ed them.

Cover: 7/10
The contrast between the black and the brighter colours was good. However, I would appreciate brighter colours that aren't so muted. Maybe  this colour combo suits your genre after all, I mean your stats are good. In addition, you could put some women  silouhettes on your cover to represent the three Boelyn sisters. Take the cover of Little Women as an example.

Title: 8.5/10
There were no issues with grammar, spelling an punctuation in the title. The title was intriguing and relevant to the story. However, there is always room for improvement. The title could foreshadow some key future events. The title could also include the name of a key object in the story. Take the example of The Secret of the old clock by Carolyn Keene ( Fun fact: I am planning to continue reading it after I finish my current book).

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 9.7/10
There are no important mistakes that impede understanding or trivial spelling mistakes. However, a quick revision of those minor mistakes would be beneficial.

Interest: 10/10:
The monologue is very natural and relatable. I loved the clever execution of spoilers without ACTUALLY spoiling the story. As a spoilers enthusiast, hats off to you! The humour is EXCELLENT in the book. This book also manages to keep a nice and informal tone to it ( despite being from the Tudor Era) and being fast-paced ( as far as I know, media set in that time period can be a bit of a slog to get through. I can't see that happening with your book. So kudos!!!)

Genre Compatibility: 9.5/10
The blurbs and tags clearly indicated the sub-genre. The genre is also prominent through the blurb ( romance). Maybe a few hearts in the cover would more effectively convey the romance in the story.

 Maybe a few hearts in the cover would more effectively convey the romance in the story