025. Not So Imaginary (Fifi)

Book: Not So ImaginaryAuthor: _Ash_wonderReviewer: Fifipencil11

Author: _Ash_wonder
Reviewer: Fifipencil11

Blurb:10/10
It started off with a rhetorical question which is a great way to engage potential readers.  Then it went on to explain the situation of the story with some details without spoiling anything and built suspense with "All because of the mistake her Imagine made when she was at the age of five".  The more specific information about the story ( the info about the imagines) was nicely linked to Sandra the MC.

Cover:10/10
The cover looks very appealing.
1) Red-pink is a VERY  attractive colour
2) The design is quite minimalistic
3) The colour of all the element blends in seamlessley

Interest:10/10
Great use of showing and not telling. Authors tend to have difficulties with that but your struggles with that were next to nothing so kudos!!  Also, the mom and dad are VERY realistic in their emotions to Sandra and Tyty as well.  The plot twist of Tyty being her imagine caught me off guard ( he is SO real, I thought he was her brother).   This is like Inside Out ( the movie), the manifestations are SO real, it's like a movie. I love how you kept us in the dark for a while about her being a high school senior in the U.K.  The book's plot feels the same which is great for building loyal readers.  I also LOVE the hints of Kaden having a crush on her and her hilarious but irritating naiveness to NOT realize the truth of the situation.  The prologue was ALSO descriptive yet short and sweet, good job on hitting that sweet spot.

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 10/10
No mistakes in the blurb. YAAY!
No mistakes in the chapters

Some well written and memorable passages:
"Biology was one subject I love to hate, and I believe the feeling is mutual. It seemed to hate me as I never really could comprehend what was being taught in class, no matter how full the back of my notes are from all my jotting, but when I sit for a test, I tend to pass above average."

"I opened my eyes groggily when my alarm disturbed my peaceful slumber."