013. Reincarnation (Eda)

Title : ReincarnationAuthor: MoonLightGoddess1Reviewer: Eda_evans

Author: MoonLightGoddess1
Reviewer: Eda_evans

Cover:Now whenever we write fanfiction we tend to put the character's picture in the cover which can be easily copied by anyone. I recommend you make the cover related to the title as it's more intriguing for the readers and it doesn't become obvious about who the characters are. The title is very unique, it's rare yet interesting, good choice!

Blurb:The blurb is too short but don't worry many authors make this mistake of writing the blurb less than 100 words. While writing a blurb always try to expand short sentences with appropriate use of words. It helps alot.

Grammar:Firstly, I think your writing style is too easy and I can spot some spelling mistakes as well. I suggest you should consult an editor as they really help in improving your vocabulary. Secondly, I didn't get it why do you write the dialogues of the characters like a screenplay. If this book is a screenplay you should mention it in the blurb or put a tag on it. If it's not a screenplay please do not write the dialogues this way, use said, told, asked, replied, etc and add double inverted commas to the ends of the dialogue.

Summary:The plot is very interesting and unique but it can improve if you work on your grammar and writing style. Also sort out the dialogues.

Last tip:If you are unable to find an editor, type
your stories through google docs, copy it and then paste it in wattpad. Google Docs show you your mistake through underlying stuff in blue and red when you click those lines it will show you the appropriate word or sentence for that particular place.
If any of the above things I typed above offended you in any way please forgive me.