❤Hermione: Sophia❤

Profile:

❤ Username:lovescobell

Username:
lovescobell

Status:
Closed for orders

Know your Reviewer

1. Preferred Name:
- Sophia or just Soph

2. Pronouns:
- She/her

3. Genre (s) you are comfortable with:
- almost everything.

4. Genre (s) you are not comfortable with:
- horror and smut.

5. Are you okay with mature content?:
- Not direct smut, but sexual comments and triggering topics are fine.

6. Are you okay with LGBTQ+ content?:
- Yes.

7. Payment (s)
- The payment is a follow :)

8. Time taken:
- Around two weeks if that is possible. If not, then I can make myself hurry a bit more 🙂

9. Tell us about yourself.
- My name is Sophia and I’ve been writing on Wattpad for about two years. While I’m still (definitely) not one of the best writers out there, I like to think that I’ve learned a thing or two about writing by being on here.

10. What is your reviewing method? What are the main categories you take into consideration? (Like cover, blurb, grammar, etc.):
- Grammar is one of the main things I consider, but the layout is important to me too, as I prefer not to be too distracted by a messy layout when I read.

11. How detailed will your review be? Do you offer any length options (like short reviewer, detailed review, etc.) to the customers? If yes, state them.
- I can make a short review with the most important notes, or I can make a bit lengthier (medium long) one were i go more in depth with the review.

12. Can you please share some tips to the writers?
- Proofread your chapters before publishing; sometimes it can make a huge difference to read through it a couple of times.
- Update your book information as you write! Things sometimes change as you actually bring it to life and there’s nothing worse than finding out the plot of a book is nothing like the blurb.
- Write because you want to! It’s okay to take a break when you don’t feel like writing (even if it looses you a few readers).

13. What is a really common flaw with the writers on Wattpad that you have found by reading the books present in this community?
- Not giving the characters enough personality or backstory. It gives the story so much, if the characters — even the side characters — have layers.

14. Do you also offer to judge graphic designs like covers, banners, GIFs, aesthetics, etc.?
- Not really; I love trying to make it myself but I’m not very experienced, so I don’t believe I would be able to give fair reviews.

15. What do you think is the key to becoming a successful writer?
- Writing because you really want to — not because you feel pressured. It can never be truly bad when the words just flow out of you.

16. Lastly, do you have anything else to say to the writers?
- Good luck!

 Lastly, do you have anything else to say to the writers?- Good luck!