009. Death, Crime and, Zodiac Sign (Chelle)

Author: Flame_of_FrostBook: Death, Crime, and Zodiac SignReviewer: Life_Under_The_Stars

Book: Death, Crime, and Zodiac Sign
Reviewer: Life_Under_The_Stars

Cover: It’s simple; the font attracts my eyes. However, it’s missing something that will make the cover pop. I’m not sure what it is exactly but I believe the cover could stand out more if you added a little magic to it. But that’s your decision to make if you edit it for not.

Title: is idiosyncratic. The title now caught my attention and probably anyone who scrolls and sees the title. If you can get your cover to match the title more; it’ll attract so many more views.

Grammar & Punctuation: I saw minimal in this area. I mean there’s a few there don’t get me wrong but it wasn’t something that threw me off to where I didn’t want to read the book itself. Statistic reports in chapter one should be a lower case ‘s’ not capitalized. Some people will say you spelled organisation wrong due to the fact different parts of the world like England; they spell realise instead of realize. America spells it realize. Neither countries are wrong. It’s just how it’s spelled for each country.

Plot & Blurb: The plot/story setting is wonderful. I enjoyed the plot of the story. The blurb, I thought when I read it; it would a clique book. However, that wasn’t the case. Your ‘clique’ blurb/description didn’t give away too much information. It has the readers needing to read the first chapter to realize this isn’t going to clique story.

Writing style: It’s smooth. You have an unique writing style that’s easy to follow. You aren’t using repetitive words like for instance “said” you switch up with answered, replies, responded, called out, and many other. I love the fact you don’t over describe but you don’t under describe a character or a scene. You done a phenomenal job with it. However, I would combine some of the smaller paragraphs with each other to make a longer paragraph because the spacing doesn’t make since with a handful. But that’s just my thoughts.

 But that’s just my thoughts