020. The Seer of Hogwarts (Eda)

Title: The Seer of HogwartsAuthor: MayarojaWrightReviewer: Eda_evansCover: It's unique but a little out of place

Author: MayarojaWright
Reviewer: Eda_evans
Cover: It's unique but a little out of place. If I just look at your cover without the title, I'm not getting any idea what it's about.Also the title on the cover is a little misplaced. The font is funky but it would have been better if the title was in one line and the size of the font was equal.
Title: Now the title is very interesting and rare. Whenever I read the title, Hogwarts buildings and infrastructure come to mind, which is what I search for when I read fan fiction portraying hogwarts Or things related to it.
Blurb: It's a little too short for a usual blurb but don't worry because most of the authors make this mistake of writing the blurb short, I, myself do it. You need to make your blurb at least 100 to 200 words long. For this try to expand your small simple sentences into bigger ones using appropriate grammar and new words.Also do not reveal too much information to the blurb. Let your story be a little unexpected.
Characters: Now you've asked me to judge your characters specially. I think they are very well designed but are quite similar to each other.Try to make your characters different and unique among themselves. Also I love your choice of names for the characters.
Summary: A little tip, try to write longer chapters, around 500-1000 words. The plot is really admirable and the book is upto the story line in the original Wizarding world, which is rarely seen in other books of this genre.
Please forgive me for taking so long to review your book.