❤Hermione: Fifi❤

❤ Profile:

❤ Profile:

❤ Username:Fifipencil11

❤ Username:
Fifipencil11

❤ Status:
Open for orders

❤ Know your Reviewer

1. Preferred Name: Fifi

2. Pronouns: She/her

3. Genre (s) you are comfortable with: Romance, Random

4. Genre (s) you are not comfortable with: New Adult, MAFIA and Werewolf

5. Are you okay with mature content?
The occasional one is fine but generally I REALLY prefer not to read mature content.

6. Are you okay with LGBTQ+ content?
I prefer not to, it's a personal preference and it goes against my values.

7. Payment (s):
Follow as a minimum  payment
Read  4-5 chapters from my book ( media picks)
  or finish one of my short stories

8. Time required to review one book: one day

9. Tell us about yourself.
Considerate, honest, hardworking
I LOVE Harry Potter
I am watching The Big Bang Theory right now

10. What is your reviewing method? What are the main categories you take into consideration? (Like cover, blurb, grammar, etc.)
My main focus is grammar and spelling although I try to give a review that is as comprehensive as possible.

11. How detailed will your review be? Do you offer any length options (like short reviewer, detailed review, etc.) to the customers? If yes, state them.
Ehh it depends on what I think of the book but  I try to make the review as detailed and comprehensive as possible. Although the review will be much shorter if there are less grammar and spelling mistakes.

12. Can you please share some tips to the writers?
Be patient.
Read Wattpad advice books that other have written.
Be an active community member.
Don't be a silent reader.

13. What is a really common flaw with the writers on Wattpad that you have found by reading the books present in this community?
Grammar and spelling errors.
Not finishing what they started 5 years ago and just leaving it with no closure for the audience.

14. Do you also offer to judge graphic designs like covers, banners, GIFs, aesthetics, etc.?
No, sorry, not right now.

15. What do you think is the key to becoming a successful writer?
Practice and making friends.

16. Lastly, do you have anything else to say to the writers?
Keep crushing it and enjoy your day!

 Lastly, do you have anything else to say to the writers?Keep crushing it and enjoy your day!