Mechanism

*Champchompcrunch-*

*Champchompcrunch-*

*Stop chewing with you mouth full, Ronald! I’m making an announcement to the D.A..*

*Ahem… Sorry about that.*

Hello, witches and wizards and welcome to the Society for the Promotion of Epic Writers welfare, or as I like to call it: S.P.E.W.! This is where we review your books and graphics just like how when I corrected Ron in class “It's leviosa, not leviosar.”

Before you go showing off your book and graphics to the world, have it reviewed so that you don’t end up killed or worse expelled.

*Hhghhgh.*

*Stop it, Ron! Your wand is going to become a pretzel if you do that!*

Please note that any criticisms made here is not meant to be taken as negative. Everything will be said respectfully and kindly. This is meant to be an opportunity for others to read your work and tell you what they thought, so you can improve.

Coming to its working, in this shop the judging/reviewing will be slightly different. There are four divisions, separating a year. Any reviewer would be responsible for participating in two of the divisions, adding up to six months, with a break period in between. This rest period is to help reduce the work load one reviewer must manage and of course, for them to study for their OWLs and NEWTs.

There will be two teams of reviewers, one team working  from January to March, with a break until June. Team one will then be reinstated into the review shop starting in July and ending in September. From October through December the first team will once again be given a break from the team, and vice versa for the second team of reviewers.

The S.P.E.W. Review Shop is not only limited to works of literature, but is also open to graphics.

Well, what are you waiting for? Submit your works today-

*Ron, I said stop!*