Chapter Nine

"Listen I gotta go," I murmur before disappearing behind a door marked Girl's Bathroom. Billy looks at your retreating figure and he just sighs. If only you could know the truth then things would be easier but that would break the plan. The plan he made.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Entering the bathroom, I look to most of theclosed stalls until I hear two voices. "Shewas never attacked. I think she made it all up," a girl says and quickly I duckinto a stall closing the door. "Why would she lie about it?" a different girlsays. "For attention. The girl has some serious issues," the first girl remarks and I'm left dumbfounded. Are they talking about me? "What if she did it? What if Madison killed Casey and Steve?" the first girl continues, and I freeze. Here were the thoughts I was worried about. "And why would she do that?" the second girl asks. "Maybe she was hot for Steve and killed them both in a jealous rage," the first girl answers and I silently gag. As if I'd kill a friend over a boy. 

"What would Madison want with Steve? She has her own personal servants in Stu and Billy," the second girl remarks and I roll my eyes. They weren't servants they just acted like that cause they were jokesters. "Maybe she's a slut just like her mum," the first girl claims, and I freeze. They would know nothing of my mother. "You're evil," the second girl deadpans and I almost feel like stepping in here but keep my position. "Please, it's common knowledge. Her mother was a trollop," the first girl says and my fist clenches together. "Cut her some slack. She watched her mum get crushed," thesecond girl emphasises, and I can practically hear the eyeroll. "And it fucked her up royally. Think about it. It makes perfect sense. Her mum's death leaves her distraught and hostile at a cruel and inhumane world, she's disillusioned, where's God, etc. 

Completely suicidal. And one day she snaps. She wants to kill herself but realizes teen suicide is out this year. And homicide is a much healthier therapeutic expression," the first girl theorizes, and I want to gag again. Yeah, my mum's death was bad but that doesn't excuse murder. "Where do you get this shit?" the second girl asks. "Ricki Lake," the first girl replies, and I roll my eyes. "Pathetic," I mumble and then I hear the rustle of the door and finally I crawl out of my stall. I hear a soft drip as I stare into the mirror and then the wind whistles through my ears. "Madiisonn..." it whispers and my body stills. Turning around I look to all the closed stalls and drop to look for any signs of humans. There's none. Looking back to the mirror I notice how dark my eyes look. Hollowed out with shadows. 

Sighing I peel my eyes away dropping it down to my hands and the sinks. "Madiisonn..." a voice whispers and this time my head reacts immediately. My head pops up my eyes bulging, and I turn back to the empty stalls. "Is someone there?" I ask stupidly browsing over each stall expecting one to open. After a prolonged silence I sigh hoping it was just my imagination. "I thought we'd gone over the whole not saying, 'who's there?' darling," the voice replies simply. My face pales as the voice speaks and I know that its him. I peer at the exit door and all the stalls I would have to pass. Looking down each stall I see no feet anywhere. Where the hell could he be. I take a step when I hear the soft thud of two feet. Stilling I watch as the door creaks open. Gulping back my growing spit I notice as the figure finally steps out from the door. Not knowing what to do I just back away and the figure takes steps toward me.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Stepping out from the stall Billy Loomis hidden under the mask looks to your frightened figure. He feels his nerve ends tingling thinking of how bad you wish to escape. Taking a step toward you he notices how your foot shuffles back. Taking another, he notices how your foot finally steps away. Stalking forward like a lion stalking prey Billy finally has you backed into the corner. He watches as your form shrinks to the ground and your hands immediately come up to cover your face. Cocking his head, he sinks down to his knees watching you intently. "Why don't you kill me?" Madison whispers out and the question surprises him. Why would you want to be killed. "Why all this torment? Why kill the ones I know. I mean I didn't love my aunt but she's still my blood. Why not just kill me and let the others live?" she asks, and this time Billy's body goes rigid.

You thought he was tormenting you. Despite how hard he and Stu had tried to comfort you and keep you safe most importantly soften the inevitable you still felt tormented. Scooting forward Billy scoops you up into his arms and sits in the corner watching you intently. He holds you firm as you twist and turn wanting to break free. "Shh, it's ok darling. No more torment, I didn't mean it," he whispers out softly rubbing her arm soothingly. Madison turns to him, and her eyes are glossy. "But you're going to kill again I presume," Madison whispers out and Billy simply nods knowing his voice would crack from how bewildered you sounded. He had noticed how you looked heck he was concerned you hadn't slept but then he remembered you probably slept in that basement for close to half-an-hour before they had taken care of you and then his eyes turned to your cheeks. How it was all an accident and now it was going to be a permanent mark.

Reaching up he softly brushes the back of his gloved hand across the now thinner bandage but stops as you flinch away. "Sorry," you whisper out and Billy just lets his hand drop. Pulling you closer to him, he continues to rub your arms and suddenly a soft sound escapes your lips and Billy just rests his head on yours. "Did you kill them because you found out about what they did after Casey and Steve?" Madison asks and Billy just turns to look at her. Seeing the pleading look in your eyes he softly nods his head. "Thank you, though I don't know where I'm meant to stay now," she murmured out and Billy just continued to look at you. Swiping a strand of hair behind your ear he rubs your arm again. "Don't you have friends?" he asks his voice soft, and Madison nods her head. "I don't know if they would have me though. I mean girls can be a bit of a mess sometimes," she remarks and Billy nods in understanding. Sidney certainly was something and Tatum wasn't the most reliable friend with how she slept around.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────