Chapter Twenty-One

"What is she doing here?" Tatum accuses Dewey and he just turns to her all smiles. "She's with me. I just wanted to check on things," Dewey answers still smiling as he looks around the room. "So, you did – now leave... and take your media muff with you," Tatum requests eyeing Gale suspiciously. Tatum once again struts from the room flicking her hair dramatically. News of Gale's presence spreads like wildfire and now suddenly everyone's eyeing her. "I watch your show religiously," The voice of a teenager calls to her and she just smiles awkwardly. "This must be big news to be on Inside Story," Stu remarks lightheartedly and Gale rolls her eyes. "Huge," she remarks sarcastically. "Wanna interview us?" a teen asks, and Gale rolls her eyes. "We could be like two grief-stricken students, and we'll say really nice things about our good friends who were slaughtered senselessly," Randy says, and Gale rolls her eyes again. "I can cry on cue," Stu claims following after her. Gale's attention is on the small bookshelf where the television is, and she just inconspicuously makes her way toward it. "Maybe later?" Gale suggests to the crowd and they all nod. Once everyone's attention is diverted Gale slips the camera from her bag turning it on and flicking onto the shelf hoping no one would notice the camera. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Dewey and Sidney remain in the foyer both discussing topics including the recent disappearance of her father after he left for his business trip. "Have they found my father?" Sidney asks hoping for a yes trying not to let her fear show. "Afraid not," Dewey answers and Sidney merely sighs. "Should I be worried?" she asks, holding her sides as if they would fall apart. "Not yet," Dewey condoles rubbing her arms softly.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

As Madison descends the stairs of the garage, she looks out into the dark two car garage. Feeling along the wall she finds a light switch and the switch for the garage door. Flicking the light, she crossed the room heading to the fridge and opening it greeted with the small light shining inside. As she grabs beers slowly filling her arms she doesn't notice as the door slinks shut a new figure slipping though locking the door behind him. Walking back to the door still juggling the beers Madison reaches for the handle only to see it won't budge. "Damn..." she mumbles looking to the door. "Hey shitheads!" she yells out but's only greeted with the sound of the loud music. "Oh shit..." she mumbles to herself walking back down the stairs. Flicking the garage door, she begins to walk toward the door only for it to freeze in its rising motion. "What the..." she questions as the door now sinks. Spinning around Madison meets the eyes of a dark figure standing at the wall with the switch, finger poised over the button. 

"Is that you Meeks? Cute," she remarks lightly walking towards him a smile on her face. "And what movie is this from? I Spit on your Garage or something?" she asks, and the figure eerily shakes his head no. "Lose the mask. If Sidney sees it, she'll flip. I mean I can barely take it," the girl asks and once again the man shakes his head no. "Oh you wanna play psycho killer?" the girl asks and this time the man in the mask nods. "Can I be the helpless victim?" she asks and again the masked man nods again. "Okay, let's see. 'No please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface. I want to be in the sequel!'" the girl exclaims jokingly a laugh shortly following her light attempt at a final girl in a movie. Taking a step to move around the male she's cut short as the male moves to block her once again. "Cut, Casper. That's a wrap," the girl speaks once again trying to side-step the figure only to be blocked once again. "Randy, seriously – can you stop now?" the girl asks but the figure merely shakes his head. "You're not Randy are you?" the girl then asks and instead of answering the masked man merely looks away for a moment giving Madison all the answer she needed.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

As the mask drifts away from me the answer sinks in my mind that the killer has come back and could kill me again. I let the beers slip from my hands and quickly back away watching how the mask drifts back to me only to notice I've backed away from him a clear break in the distance between us. "Already running darling?" the deep voice speaks from the figure and I continue just to watch him in shock and fear unsure whether to try and run or if I should keep watching him. "Do you expect me to do otherwise?" I hiss out my eyes flicking around the garage suddenly feeling more isolated than before. "I never know what to expect with you, I mean sometimes you fight then others you give up and let me have my way. I mean how am I meant to know what scares you and what makes you give in to me?" the deep voice speaks making a slow but gradual walk toward me and before I can think the figure is once again in front of me looking down on me and leaving me wondering what it is I should do. "Well you could always show me who you are, then I don't have a reason to be afraid..." I speaks taunting the male knowing it wouldn't get me anywhere than merely pushing me toward the end of a knife blade. "Or..." the masked figure speaks hands rising to the mask pulling it away to reveal his mouth "I could do this," the voice speaks still unrecognisable to my ears despite having lost its only means of differing the voice. Then suddenly those lips had crashed on mine, a blazing fire raging through my system and leaving my brain wondering how exactly I had reached this point. My killer was capturing my mouth in a heart pounding kiss and I couldn't bring myself to pull away.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────