Chapter Thirty-Nine

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Watch me hunt you...

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The boys had finally found a place to stay that was within Windsor that made it so they could easily go to the school while also being far enough away to diverge suspicion. The impending release for the movie STAB was not helping keep them undercover. All the movie did was bring up their old wounds.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Not even a kiss goodbye?" he speaks watching as Madison scoffs pushing him away again lightly...

But this was his chance to take care of his girl...

"We stick to the plan. Freeing our princess changes nothing; as long as she's at the party everything will work out fine,"...

"Come on darling... we'll be there for all your needs you won't have to worry about anything anymore. You'll get over the killing soon..."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

And yet here they were almost a year later and she had never gotten over the killings, she had succumbed to it. "God, have you read this book?" Stu asks his tone while being dull showing his disgust. "Yeah, that bitch Weathers paints her death on our hands made it seem like we were idolising her to the point where if we couldn't have her, she didn't deserve to live," Billy speaks his tone lingering with rage but still feeling dull in comparison to what it used to be.

And under the pressure of the moment with Madison's decision running out of time they shot her out of frustration. They were done waiting for her. If she had to think that long it was clear she wasn't going to pick them at all and that was not how they were going to live. They were not going to let their one love roam free to fall for another man. She was made for them and if she wouldn't give in to them because of their bloody past, present and what would no doubt become a future then no one would have her. The gun fired off and her body fell, Sidney screamed out and then the sirens filled their ears and like the wind the two boys fled in the night leaving their dead lover and their number one target...

"God why even write it when you weren't even there. She literally drove off in the van!" Stu exclaims anger clear in his tone but at the same time you still hear the lingering sadness in the quivers in his voice. "She's a reporter Stu, she reports. It doesn't have to be accurate if it sells; even if it tears the two of us apart," Billy speaks his tone dull. "She shouldn't have tried to make money off it at all. If we had been caught maybe, if we had died also maybe but when we escaped? I mean really?" Stu questions and Billy just rolls his eyes before rising to look at the mirror in front of him. He couldn't decide how to alter his appearance because the more he looked into his own eyes the more he would feel the eyes of Madison staring back at him. "You still don't know do you?" Stu asks walking up behind him resting his head on top of Billy's his arms wrapping around him softly. "I just keep seeing..." he speaks cutting himself off before sighing. "It's okay," Stu speaks his hands softly rubbing against Billy's front trying to soothe him. 

"How was it so easy for you?" Billy asks his voice sounding desperate and dejected. "It wasn't," Stu speaks. "That's why I started with the piercings. I want to change my hair but I still can't decide how," Stu continues softly and Billy turns around looking over Stu's face. "You look so different," he speaks softly his hands reaching towards Stu's face brushing across the many piercing littering his face. "That was kind of the point doofus," Stu speaks a childish smile filling his face. "You know what I meant," Billy speaks hitting Stu's chest lightly turning back towards the mirror. He hears Stu laughter in the background as he goes back to analysing his face trying to find any way to try and change himself from the man that had lost the woman he loved. "I mean while you're still debating, we could always start the way I did," Stu offers standing behind him once again. "You mean get my ears pierced?" Billy questions softly the proposal surprising him. 

"Only if you want it doesn't really hurt and it might help you get out of this stupor, you're in," Stu replies a drop of anxiety slipping into his voice. Billy looks in the mirror once again trying to imagine himself with pierced ears. It was something he had thought was so girly it wasn't until Stu actually got them and then suggesting it to him that he actually considered the idea. "I mean it couldn't hurt; if I hate them, I can always let the holes close up and it might help," Billy speaks looking at Stu's reflection noticing the relief washing over his face. "Thanks Stu," Billy speaks softly a small smile filling his face, one of his first since Madison's death. "You're welcome," Stu speaks pressing a light peck to Billy's cheek before walking from the bathroom leaving Billy to look back at himself in the mirror mulling the idea over once again.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Till the end of your life...

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Told you they'd look good," Stu whispers softly as he leans back against the wall opposite the mirror. Billy hums softly looking at the now small sparkles coming from his ears. "Yeah, but they're going to be annoying to change," he complains lightly getting a light laugh from behind him. "You'll get used to it," Stu speaks pushing off from the wall to once again stand behind Billy. "Now what to pair with it..." he whispers softly analysing Billy's face in the mirror softly. "I mean we could always let my stubble grow out. That could probably change my appearance a bit. 

I don't really want to dye my hair in case it destroys it all," Billy proposes and Stu merely hums turning Billy around to study his face softly. "It could work it's just can you deal with letting it grow out? It could take a while..." Stu whispers softly and Billy just rolls his eyes. "I think you forget how patient I was when it came to killing Sidney and to..." Billy speaks and Stu just nods. "Not to mention you've been patient with killing Sidney now," Stu speaks softly. "Yeah, I guess so," Billy speaks. "Facial hair it is then. Now should I go blonde or do we think I should do a colour?" Stu asks now standing beside Billy messing with his slightly grown out hair. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────