Chapter Twenty-Nine

"That's right and now that you're no longer a virgin Sidney. You gotta die – those are the rules," Stu speaks moving away from Madison, edging toward Sidney. Billy places the gun down on the table replacing it in favour for a knife before stalking back to Sidney. "Pretend this is all just a scary movie, Sid. How do you think it's going to end?" Billy questions the knife dangerously close to Sidney's throat. "This is the best part, Sid. Billy's got it all figured out. Why do you think we kept your father alive so long? Why did we save you and Madison for last?" Stu says his eager tone echoing around the room. "You know what time it is, Sid? It's after midnight. It's your mother's anniversary. We killed her exactly one year ago today. Now we finish the job, by killing you. But that's not the only plan is it Stu?" Billy speaks hauntingly turning away from Sidney to eye Madison once again. "No, it's not," Stu says slinking forward to stand next to Billy.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"No, you don't -" I speak watching as Billy's gaze darkens towards me cutting off my voice. "All of this was just as much for you as it was for us Mads," Billy speaks slinking towards me. "We just can't let you go sweetheart," Stu continues slowly encroaching towards me too. "No, you killed my friends I'm not going to just forget that," I speak in response watching as Billy's eyes darken once again while an emotion akin to sadness pools in Stu's. "But it's so much more than that darling..." Billy speaks and I merely scoff feeling disgusted for ever wanting to like them. "No this... this isn't... healthy. You're obsessed; both of you. I mean you could have just broken up with your girlfriends and talked to me about it not go on a murderous rage. You killed the people that meant the most to me. Obsessive love doesn't change it and before you even try to pull all the intimate moments, I shared with you two when you were masked against me, I didn't know it was you two if I had trust me I would have been gone before you could even consider. It was far better -" I speak before being cut off. "Before you knew? So what? The masked killer was attractive but knowing the people behind it is repulsing you now? Cause that's even more fucked up than loving us Madison," Billy speaks moving closer to me again almost towering over me. "No. I just -" I speak before getting cut off again. 

"Thought what exactly? That by being all intimate with us you might have been able to figure out who we were? We're just that bit too flawless for that one sweetheart," Billy coos a devilish smirk on his face. "Doesn't change the fact that I don't love you and never will. That goes for the both of you," I speak glaring into Billy's eyes before dragging them to meet Stu's. "So, this is you leaving us? Huh, no matter. You ready to get the bang started Stu?" Billy speaks finally pulling away from me and I notice as another devilish smirk fills Stu's face. "Heck yeah," Stu speaks walking towards the island in the middle of the kitchen bracing himself for something I'm unsure of. Billy raises the knife and in a quick movement the knife slices into Stu; he winces out and falls onto his knees in pain. "Jesus," Stu whispers out hissing in pain. Stu looks down at the wound and smiles sadistically. "Good one. My turn," Stu speaks rising up his hand outstretched for the knife still a sickly red. "Don't forget – stay to the side and don't go too deep," Billy commands and Stu brings the knife into his stomach. The knife pulls out a new coat of thick red liquid oozing from the blade while also gushing from his stomach. "Jesus... fuck that hurt," Billy groans his hand clutching his wound tenderly blood spilling between his fingers. "Stop it! Both of you!" I suddenly yell hearing Sidney's voice mingle with the first half of my words clearly also disgusted by the sight in front of us. All I receive in response is a horrific laugh before Billy turns to me in a crazed look. 

"Got the ending figured out yet Madison? Clearly you were trying so hard to figure us out you must have some grasp of the ending. I mean times running out," Billy speaks his voice sounding almost as crazed as his eyes. "I mean if you think about it Madi, Sid's father is the chief suspect so we cloned his cellular. The evidence is all right there," Stu explains and I watch as he clutches at his wound his hand drenched in a dark crimson similar to Billy's. Billy grabs the knife again and two quick cuts fell upon Stu's arm now also bleeding down joining the dark substance at his hand. "What if Sidney's father snapped? The anniversary of his wife and consequently Sidney's mum set him off and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone..." Billy claims and I feel as the ending slowly comes together. "Except for me and Billy and what was meant to be you, but we might have to reconsider that," Stu speaks and I feel my blood run cold under his words. "Then kills you Sid and shoots himself in the head. The perfect ending for the family tragedy and besides if we add Madison to ballot it ties in all the kills of her family. She was the plan all along as well," Billy remarks the crazed look on his face turning completely rabid. 

"Everyone will die but me and Billy. Unless you've changed your mind Madi?" Stu speaks a childish glee in his voice not matching the killer look in his face. "The crossroad you're giving is really be with you two or death?" I ask incredulously watching how both boys make their slow pursual towards me and over their shoulders I watch as Sid disappears into the darkness of the house clearly trying to make one last ditch effort at escaping before her untimely death. "You truly are sick, god, you watched one too many movies," I speak weakly watching how Billy's smile grows exponentially. "Oh Mads, don't blame the movies... movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative. Now are we killing you or maiming that precious skin of yours again?" Billy speaks and I feel as my words catch in my throat. "Come on darling... we'll be there for all your needs you won't have to worry about anything anymore. You'll get over the killing soon..." Stu coos in my ear softly and as my mind rages with my heart and my eyes skim between the two of them I collapse to the ground feeling as my body wracks with more sobs while my hands rise to cover my eyes. 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────