Me obsessing over Will Roland

(These are all things I've written down in my notes app over a period of months, listed non-chronologically)

Will Roland could literally sing anything and I'd listen to it.

I was just watching a bootleg of the first song in BMC and someone in the comments said that they didn't like Will Roland, and like 50 people replied to them disagreeing.
-
It made me very happy.
-
As cool as Will Connolly is, his Jeremy is a lot more generic than Will Roland's. Obviously, they're both amazing actors and singers, I'm just a massive Will Roland fan.
-
The main problem this person had was not that they were saying they preferred Connolly (that'd be fine, you can have preferences) but that they said Roland was an objectively bad actor / singer, which is just false.
-
https://youtu.be/FDHUUtLLJBg
-
I mean, they're two different people, you can't pit them against each other. Also, they're both called Will, so, like, Wills unite I guess?

Joe Iconis really lives up to his name. Icon.
-
Flesh and Bone is so freaking good. Also in a video of Will Roland singing it, the crowd is awesome, clapping along and cheering really loudly. A lot of the time, his crowds kinda suck. If I went to see Will Roland perform, you bet I'd be cheering as loudly as my vocal chords allow.
-
The video: https://youtu.be/a8B9svV8bXw

People (I've never met) who I adore with all my heart:
-
. Will Roland
- He played Jared (the best character) in Dear Evan Hansen
- He played Jeremy in Be More Chill: The Upgrade (Just as well as Will Connolly did, I may add)
- He has a brilliant voice
- All the songs I've heard him sing that aren't attached to a musical are either straight up funny, or have a punchline (I didn't know songs could have punchlines!)
- Cooler than a vintage cassette

I just got an advert for Goosebumps The Musical and I was ignoring it until they said Will Roland and then I immediately looked it up 😂😂
-
I'm so lame omg

Honestly, everything I've heard Will Roland sing is so strangely good. I didn't think songs could have plot twists.

Can someone explain why my recommended page on YouTube is just Wendigoon videos, Reddit videos and songs covered by Will Roland? Like wtf YouTube I didn't want to be called out today.

(I know literally no one cares I just need people to know how brilliant he is)