(un-edit) Chapter 3: Guessing game.

Some of ADA employees had come down from their office and come to have breakfast or beverages.

But there was one thing on your mind.

Is he seriously flirting with my cousin right now? To at first question how she was able to stand with straight face, to probably common to deal with customers on a  daily basis, built immunity to it.

Dazais reaction to being turned down and Kunikida scolding him.

Tried to divert attention away from his behind. While it faced your friend, Atsushi who was talking to two of his new colleagues, Naomi and an orange haired man.  They had already apologised to you too a day prior, and forgiven them. No need dwell anymore. The exam had worked out.

You were happy for your friend to meet new people and make connections..As for yourself, you hoped to make friends  or good terms with work colleagues.

Diverted your eyes away from the intense and mentally blocked them out. poor Atushi's eyes won't be able to see that anytime soon. To Kunikida telling them off and the older male with blonde hair barking at them. You mentally sweat dropped.

For someone values agencies' image, he's no better for shouting in a professional cafe. You thoughtMaking hot beverages for your customers, with most or your attention, the boiling water didn't spill onto your apron. It had only happened once or twice.

"For second day, you're getting good at making drinks, your name.  Keep it up and might show you how to make an omlette." The chef, Kuro said. You had wanted to make one but wasn't able to make time to buy the ingredients from the store let alone the recipe yet. Hoped to make one soon. It was a Japanese meal.

Dazai had asked Atsushi to guess the colleagues past jobs, apparently it was a tradition for employees to guess other members occupation before joining the agency. He guessed Naomi and her brothers high school status correctly. pretty good on first time. As for Kunikida, it was working in law enforcement or government agent.Neither were correct but can see why thought that way...

You could tell he had been a strict math teacher back in his day in front of a chalkboard with a room full of teenagers.

Thank goodness I graduated last year from a high school. 

Dazai had mentioned a little bet between him and agency members to guess his old job. Atsushi shot out a bunch of random answers but wasn't able to figure out the seven million yen question. Kunikida said it was one of mysteries, he doubted had a job. You silently digressed. But then Dazai turned his attention towards you.

"Oh well. I'm willing to make a special exception to the lovely belladonna here to try it."

wait, he wanted her to join in?

"Wasn't a gamble, but I'll do my best." She said. Looked at Dazai. Strange image appeared in her mind...

In a dark alleyway were men with weapons, among them was a younger Dazai in dark clothing with a bandage over one eye and bandages on his arms holding a gun in his hand, pointing it at a suited figure o the ground with a cold look in his eyes. 

Came back to the resent. My blue eyes widen and grab a piece of paper, and scribble it down before I could forget. Fold in half and push it across the bar to him. He seemed genuinely surprised. "Oh, this is a first. Most people would speak aloud."