author note.

Hello. Fanficwriter01 here. I didn't plan to write a note into A Fire Flower except the miniature versions.

Despite reaching 351 views on this story, it is a small feat within itself.

I have recently had doubts about how I've written the story so far.  Especially since I've been rushing to publish, it has become rushed and all over the place.

I may go on temporary hiatus to further work on editing the first chapters and get a head start on phase 2 of the book.

Below are some of the things I've had doubts about in season 1.

1) The way I wrote how my OC died. The arson and burning part I'm okay with, but the saving friend in the heroic way seems to be common in isekai. Maybe her depressed with life and let's herself be devoured by flames?

2)  After a near death experience, regaining lost memory of BSd despite all her other memories restored already? Should it be changed so she regains it when it moves to the city or keeps it as it is?

3) Should I drop mentions of her family, such as their names and her sharing little about them to some of the members of the agency?

Does it need to be more engaging with readers?

4) A flashback to her upbringing in her past life and how she reacts to it in her new life?

5) A special chapter where she actually tries to help teach Atsushi self-defence or even hang out in town?

I welcome any feedback on what I can improve on to make this book more enjoyable and engaging for readers as possible.

Thank you for your time. I hope you all have a good day and take care.

From

Fanficwriter01