(un-edit) Chapter 5: Azure messenger. Part 1

Chapter 5

In a suburban neighbourhood, in an apartment.

After what happened the other day, Tomie had found out, demanded stay home from work. Precaution I hadn't come down with a cold. Now you sat on the window seat, gazing out. You had come very close brush with death.

Since your missing memories had remerged. I had been deep in thought with many questions.

Why hadn't they come back with the rest of my memories when recarnated here?

Maybe you wanted me to get a chance to meet the characters in person and build connections on my own without the prior knowledge?

It was probably for the best I hadn't for both myself and theirs. Otherwise, things would've gone very differently. But hadn't. One thing you internally agreed on.

One thing for sure. Gods work in mysterious ways. it wouldn't surprise me if a similar situation had happened before recarnate some other girl and something had gone wrong. Then, he had to restore her memories and activate their ability in an alternative Bungo Stray Dogs universe.

But that's just a random speculation.

[A/n: or is it? For all we know, it could be a coincidence. ^_^]

Further in, if I had prior knowledge of characters and events to come. I would've become a target sooner. I'd never been able to meet the characters or get to know them on a personal level.

Some things weren't in either the manga or anime. My and family's existence. Our abilities.

However, Tomie had been a background character in the anime and now extended family from my mother, Eleanor's side. One Dazai, on more than one occasion, had asked to commit suicide with. However, she rejected him every time with a smile. 

Reflecting back on the first season scenes, there was one in particular I couldn't get my head around. Atsushi limited combat ability. He was new to being among ability users and target on his back.

This time, I wanted to give Atsushi to get a moment in the spotlight to fight an enemy. Needs as much experience as possible for the times to come.

But before that. The Azure messenger. A case of missing people in Yokohoma.

By now, Kunikida would've been at the office, Atsushi asking for his help dealing with Dazais crazed state. Deduction the book and mushroom causes hallucinations. I wished I'd been there but glad I'm not.

Left younger members to deal with the situation himself without the means to defend himself while Kunikida fulfilled daily online work entries. I felt bad for Atsushi being wrapped up in a cocoon of bandages being nicknamed rainbow bugs. 

As for the case...

My phone rang, a familiar melody of (home country music), I picked up the cell and noticed an unknown number.

I wonder who that could be? I thought.

It was Kunikda-San. He had found out you'd been accidental involvement in the murder case the other day.