Season 5 Finale

Y/n had a brief talk with Fukizawa. You wanted to stay behind and help. But fukizawa shook their head no. Done all they can, but they can handle the rest at the airport.

He felt y/n was needed elsewhere, encouraging them to get on l/n helicopter and bring back Dazai.

Gratitude from the bottom of their heart and hugged him. Small smile and push towards the helicopter, y/n kept moving amd hopped in, placing ear muffs over thwor ears and watch as airport became smaller.

Turned to see they weren't alone. Entity was sitting in the seat opposite to them with a smile. Greeting y/n and cut straight to the chase. They had a lot to discuss.

Timeskip.

Helicopter flew closer to the tower, y/n held a hand against their chest. Hopped down and exited.

There was one other helicopter nearby that just touched down. It must be getaway for whomever survives the prison.

By now Fyodor had already trapped Dazai and othe rguy inside ans crimson liquid rising.

You closed your eyes and concentrated. A silver ball surrounded the two trapped individuals, taking them but surprise as well as Fyodor. He didn't recognise the ability.

A small smirk tugged at your lips.

You were able to buy Dazai enough time to create that opening and escape the elevator. Water gushing out of it. 

Despite that. You could only Imagine the moment the elevator set into second emergency protocol. It started falling.

Dazai used manor to push the white and pink haired boy, Sigma out to safety.

At the risk of his own.

Using your laptop, you were able to hack into the network undetected and live footage.  you could only watch as Dazai stumbling through the hallway, with a limp and small trail of blood in his wake.

He was injured. Broken a bone in elevator crash. It pained you to see him in so much pain and crying for pain to end.

You saw the moment Chuuya appeared in front of him and fyodors orders not to touch him. Least the vampires part be erased away.

Dazai looked up into the gun trusting in their friendship.

Unknownst to either her or Fyodor. Single red energy around the bullet. Gun went off with a BANG.

Followed by three more precise shots. A classic mafio move is used to ensure people don't suddenly come back to life and come seeking revenge.

Dazai.

Y/n put a hand over their mouth to supresess a scream.

A part of you had hope, faith, and believed Dazai. He wasn't the soet of man be in prison in first place without one of cards up his sleeve.

Another part blood-lust screaming to go after Fyodor and Fukichi and male them pay for what they'd done.

But you bigger and better than that. Killing them wouldn't change what's happened.