un-edit. Special chapter: Meeting the L/N family (s2)

This story takes place between Bungo Stray Dogs seasons 2 and Dead Apple. Just before Dead Apple. Enjoy. -Fanficwriter01

CLONK. CLACK. A WOODEN bamboo stalk tips back, fresh water filling the hollowed stalk, it becomes heavy and  once more descends to empty contents into a pond in a never-ending cycle.

A family enters with a couple and are greeted by an employee in a professional outfit, and leads them to a room with a view of a bonsai garden.

Your parents had hired a private room at a nice Japanese restaurant and ordered the best beverages. A bit overboard.

Your mother had extended an invitation to Dazai. She wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to meet him in person. He was serious about meeting your parents and siblings, too.

They were important to you important to him. Joke about them future in laws someday.

You two were secretly dating but nerve-wracking to introduce him to the kin who gave birth and raised you, been part of your life.

He sat down next to you in a traditional dark blue yukuta. You wore a light lime green yukuta.

After greetings and introducing Dazai to your biological family. Dazai was a gentleman with them, answering any small questions they had.

Your mother was the one who broke the silence.  

" Darling, there's two something hiding from us. "

She's giving me a chance to tell the others. You cleared your throat.

" We do. Two things, actually.

You made eye contact with Dazai and silent nods to each other. You both intertwined your fingers with one another.

"For some time now, we've had feelings and seeing each other. Secretly dating as girlfriend and boyfriend. " You and Dazai exchanged warm smiles.

"Y/n makes me happy and wants nothing more than her happiness. You, as parents and siblings, are blessing for us to officially date." Dazai said.

[ A/N: I know something like that is used for getting blessing for engagements. But in this case, wanted something fpr parents approve y/n relationship with Dazai as her boyfriend.]

Your mother suspected something going on for a while. But I wanted you and Dazai to be the ones to tell them in person.

Your father and brothers were shocked you'd gotten a boyfriend and didn't tell them. Handsome one, too.

Parents interrogated Dazai about his intentions for me. Beneath suicidal. He likes her. Kind and smart,  and baddass. Accepting and treating people as her equals.

As for marriage. " That's a long way off. I'm not about to hand over his precious little girl to the likes of a suicide maniac!" F/n said, pointing a finger at him.

Dazai feints a hand over his heart. "Oh my heart. "

He still pursue to earn their respect.

You cut between your father and Dazai to keep the peace.

"I've already claimed Belladonnas first kiss." He smirked. You gasped, and your face warmed up resembled a water melon.