Dead Apple.

My name is last name, your name. Nineteen years old female.

In your Past life used to be author of fantasy novel, A Fire Flower.

The main chaarcter possessed ability to create fireworks and flowers from frames. Hours away from the first book signing event binge watching my favourite TV show when toxic parents set arson to the apartment with the intent to kill us all. Sacrificed self to get best friend out and burnt alive. Not the most pleasant feeling.

Met a god who granted a second chance at life and an ability.

I was born into a kind and wealthy family with siblings.

Iconic ability inherited was no other than the one I created in the book and cause of death. But it was stieng enough to be highly classified. Only a rare few knew of ability.

Moved to Yokohoma to live with my cousin. Met and befriend people from Detective Armed Agency. After near death experience, I recalled lost knowledge. I was in the manga and anime of Bungo Stray Dogs. Caharcyers friends with were no other than main and supporting characters. One crushed kn, developing feelings for.

Been through a lot in recent months.

End or recap.

It was here.

Dead Apple.  Originated with the movie and adapted into stand-alonene book series set in the same universe.

It wasn't easy to find the graveyard but did.

Dazai back against fhe back co the gravestone, it was almost as if sitting back tk back with an old friend. A guard watching over grave of his companion.

You held a bouqet in your hands. They were for his late friend and laued them down in front of the grave.

It was sad never got the opportunity to meet the legendary ex assassin and former mafia, S. Oda. Would've gotten along.

I may have knack for fire but spicy food was a no, no for me.

Atsushi shows suo not long after, asking about it bit kept quiet. It was not my place to tell him about Oda, it was Dazai. Someone he knew.

Dazai had disappeared somewhere to join the villains league in the tower.

The agency had invited me to a private meeting which was very rare bit curious why they would include me in this one.

As your name is an ability user, she has the right to know what was going on.

Recent number of cases around the world. A mysterious msit shrouds the cities and when they clear, a lot of people were found dead. All were ability users known for particular ability.

One that had a fire ability.

"Isn't that like y/n?"

Interesting never asked about it before.

Almost but not quite. He has all attributes of the fire elemental ability.

Wheras mine is limited to certian things hence its fire based from  Fireworks, evaporate, walk through fire without a scratch. But I can't create fire pr tolerate hot things on my mouth. If I fell into a volcano if burnt to a crisp in am instant.