Season 2 Ch. 1

.

I remembered the second season like it was yesterday. A reflection on the past conflict between the port mafia and Mimic. A single man in the centre of it all and two drinking buddies. The stray dogs.

Everything changed in a blind of an eye, and Odo is soon forced to watch his life crumble around him and die against the leader of Mimic. All so Ango would be safe, and the port mafia gains their permits that'll allow them to work officially and a business. At a great cost.

A final with from a dying man for Dazai to break free and live his life-saving people.

It made me wonder what it would have it had been like to meet Oda when he was still alive. He was a good man. Ome, who liked to eat spicy curry in the little diner and looked after orphans from the war. Who had an anti killing policy.

I'm sure we would've gotten along well. He'd find my secret but keep it to himself and forget soon after.

His death was a tragedy. Having discovered his alternative fate would have been like he had left the Mafia and joined the armed detective agency instead. He would've survived. But like all balanced in the world. Osamu Dazai would've succumbed to the darkness and would not.

He would have accomplished his ideal suicide, a slow and painful death from a tall building.

Thus, timeline.

He was one love with in my past life and again in this world as (your name) (last name).

I may not wish to commit suicide. Deep down, he wanted a connection with another to return his feelings and bring more light to his inner darkness. Hos depression he hid so well from others.

There was another secret organisation at play. The Guild. Run by no other than The Great Gatsby authors' character counterpart Fitzgerald.

He wanted Atsushi. Worse, since it revealed I possessed a fire-based ability called Fire Flower and relative to last names.

There was no doubt in my mind they'd target me too, and they to take me hostage in hopes of buying out the business.

Rich people thought money could buy happiness and assets?

My parents may be wealthy, but I wasn't one to take money for granted. They'd raised me and siblings to become independent early on. Because I had an ability, I'd train harder than ever to learn control over it, among skills and training from sensei.

Who knew years later a war would break out between three different groups. All with the single goal to take out competition and become ultimate surviving one over the city of Yokohama.

Present.

Kyoukas first mission by the agency was to bring an important document to a court judge. The only problem was that the security at the checkpoint wouldn't let her in. The mimetic shed see atsushi.

I decided to tag along and offer to explain the situation to the guard. It it utmost importance to see the judge now.

She related on instinct and used the taser on the guard at the door.

It didn't matter what I did. The outcome was the same. You apologised on her behalf along with Fukizawa

Afterwards.