Season 5.

A/N: After seeing the Season 5 traiker when it was released months ago. These are only speculations. However, the other part. May or may not be cannon. I've watched the entire season. You all will have to wait and see😊.

The man is more like an organisation of hypocrites.

Plus, doesn't the guy already be a member of a private group of people with abilities? All the more reason je is a hypocrite.

Blinded by the lies written upon a single page, the world is at the brink of war with the agency.

Kunikida is being held prisoner. No matter how many books he writes. Hos ability is on the verge of being lost forever.

The person who took the page is still put there. About to initiate the next phrase, kn death angels plans to destroy the powered individuals in Yokohoma and the world.

Ranpo got an ability. It has become true, but at what cost? How will OT affect his life going forward and those cared about.

Went up against his old comtades. And to world she was Ranpos one amd only apprentice. The next greatest detective in her own right.

Plot twist she'd known for a while about everything.

She is the last apprentice of the strongest masters of Japan.

A property. That day, I stumbled such a book in the public library of my town name. Never would I have imagined it coming true. Or that it was connected to the events.

My last name and my family will give our all to fight alongside them with the true justice of this world. Some things won't be the same. Restore the balance that was manipulated.

The howl within me is growing ever stronger with the burning flames of a fire flower and invisible shield.

I'll free Dazai from his imprisonment. May have drenched his hands in blood of many, but desired to change his ways and wishes of a dying friend.

I won't let him drown.

I'll punch Fyodor for all the crap he's put everyone through plot development tlr not. Caused a lot of suffering and death wherever he goes.

Despite the Detexrive arms agemcus best efforts to stop the Decay of Angels at the Sly Casino, thing's once again went wrong. The Hunting Dogs had tracked some of the members down. The one person they were meant to save slipped through their fingers like quick sand and with that the famous sky casino fell from the heavens.

Atsushi had managed to interest one of its agents and told them everything he knew. Atsushi jad sent through tje evidence to me before tbe original was destroyed.

On the news channels. Another false accusation against the agency, a win for the enemy who had evaded capture amd one thief running free.

The dearhe entire appeared before me in the garden. The one who had given me the chamce to start a new life in this world. The one who had also on more than one occassion He had given me foresight before on what's to come.

For him to appear now it must be important. He came to give me the talk. By crossing paths with the agency and falling for one of the popular love interests. My fate was tightly entertained with his own.

I had tried everything I could from tbe outside, protect the relatives and lobed ones of the agency members. However, I felt powerless to t

I made the move to return to Japan and meet up with Atushi and group in the candy land created by red haired girl with braised pigtails.

They were both protective over him. The man of secret organisation had drawn his Hun, pointing it at unsocnocious Atushsi. I drew self out in front of the girls and started him down.

He didn't expect that. Atushi was my friend. I wasn't about to turn a blind eye and let him kill my first friend within Japan. 

We had a stare down, sweat glinted on his brow and sighed. Tucking his gun away.

Even of he tried to shoot. I woukdve deflected it in an instant or burn it into melted metal.

Impressive Ranpo of all people manages to stay undercover and rescue members.

Ranpo organised a conderference to confront the media about the recent happenings of what really went down.

Some believed. Some hadn't.

Atugawas body disappeared without a trace. The mafia had a funeral. It was dangerous to be alone. Theybwere vulnerable and gullible to persuasion. To be ambushed. Members of the mafia started disappearing. It sadness to my heart to stand by and let it happen. But there were some things coykdnt prevent. It needed to play out.

Unfortunately there was no sword to counteract to effects of time manipulation.

A certain ability box in Towers classified facility. Even if appointed a leader of a squad and mankind. Who thought it wad a good idea to give a foreign war veteran access to a dangerous technology?

No matter how well he's known as a wad veteran who protected the country, his hands were forever drenched in blood amd unknown motives.

It was a disaster waiting to happen.

Mori and Elise had gone into hiding for their own safety. It was far too dangerous to be out in the open. He didn't get the agency memebr to return to the fold of darkness but iluknownst to him gained an invaluable member.

Chuuya was entrusted with an important mission to carry out, but for thag to happen he'd need to undergo some makeup tutorials.

The vampire viruses preading fast across Yokohoma and soon important powerful leadership of the world. None of the souls stood a chance.

It took everything for uncle to protect our country and his team from falling to the enemy.

I visited the gardens to breathe. I was only one person in the sea of millions.  what could a person like me do to male a difference eane change the tides of controlled destinies?

A young man with strange terror and sword approached. He hadn't seen me before, asking ehat was troubling me.

He eas ome of the hunting dogs.

Woes of the broken heart. Still care about him.

Grief of losing a loved one close to Mr recently. Murdered in cold blood. I didn't get the chance to day goodbye.

The world's falling into ruin.

It is a hard path to walk.

If thay guy doesn't accept you back. I'll be honoured to be in a relationship with someone as beautiful as you.

Sorry for your loss. It is never an easy one. Live alongside it on the path to healing.

Even in the darkness, there is always a glimmer of light.

Somewhere within you I'd the fire. All you need is a spark to set it aflame and light up in the world.

He knew who you were by t didmt make a move to arrest you. Why?

Because your an innocent. Not guilty of the crimes committed by your kin. You have done far more for this city than anyone will ever know. Not even my leader knows.