Chapter 10 S1. finale.

This chapter will consist of the final two episodes of season 1. So it may be a longer chapter than usual.  I apologise in advance if it's all over the place or rushed.

-Fanficwriter01

.......

Your name had been called to the agency office by their boss again. This time regarding a different matter.

Kyoko was standing on a desk wearing a cute maid costume, surrounded by employees murming compliments and photos. She took poses.

Nice of Ranpo to teach her how to make simple candy and lovely pink colour with sprinkles. Until Ranpo ate it.

It was to be expected. He knew how to make it but preference complex mysteries and leave simple things to everyone else.

One person is missing from the room. Osamu dazai. He was taking the day ff.

Different without him in it. Kunikida was calmer, tapping away at his laptop completing work.

The mafia may have wiped away evidence of Kyouko's involvement with them but wouldn't give up that easy. She'd soon wanted a criminal.

She had her own ambition. To prove the old superior wrong. She could make it on her own.

Your name thought It was admirable. It would not be an easy path to tread. It'll be a lot of hard work and tough times ahead. Despite that, Kyouko still wanted to do it.

" What do you think, your name?" Fukizawa asks, eyes turn to me. 

"I'm not an official employee of the agency, but I feel she deserves a second chance. I'll help her on path guide her to become who she wants to be."

Fukizawa started me in the eye and gave a small nod as if confirmation something to himself. Kyouko looked at me with poker face. Not expecting

"A wise response." He said with a small nod.

Atushi took responsibility for Kyoko. As Dazai and Kunikda guided him. He'd do the same for her and teach her the ropes of the agency. If she takes a life, it will be his responsibility to deal with her.

Fukizawa willingly approved Kyoko be taken under their wing and a member of the agency.

Your name wondered why Fukizawa would ask for your input. 

But before you could ask, a policeman walked in accompanied by their female assistant. It was the same superior of the corrupted cop, ehat was he doing here? 

He needs the agency's help to solve a case about cars on the side of the building.

Somehow, he'd asked you to accompany them and see how farm boy handled cases.

That could only result in raising unwanted attention. A sexist comment from one of the men you grabbed their wrist and flipped them over onto the ground.

amd gamesters trying to beat up tje farm boy.

You were confident in his strength. He was more than capable of handling himself and but did not want to be on the receiving end of it. You kept your distance.