Movie's And Mischief

The three sit in the living space, Draxum in his loveseat-throne, Leonardo sitting on the back of the couch like a cat, and Donatello laying on the couch yet again. The three had chosen to watch "The Hunger Games" due to the simple fact none of the other options were of any interest. And Donnie had informed them of the main plot from reading the series.
Leo groans annoyingly, awaiting the beginning of the movie.
"Leonardo, you are quite the impatient one, aren't you?" Draxum commented.
"Am not! I just don't like waiting!"
"That is the general meaning to the term 'Impatient', Leonardo."
"Well— Your mom is impatient!" Damnit Leo you idiot—
"I do not recall you ever meeting my mother, Leonardo. Tell me, is she still alive? I would have expected her to be— Extinct, by now." He grinned.
"Well I don't recall ever asking you!"
"You cannot recall anything that happens past five minutes ago."
"Sick burnnnn. . ." The softshell rasped, letting out a breathy, tired chuckle.
"Hey! Shouldn't you be asleep?" The slider glared.
"Mmnoooo. . Not when Hunger Games is playing. . ." He replied.
"You know, I am feeling personally attacked right now and—" He dramatically sniffled. "And I'm sure Raph would not approve of this behavior—"
"I see you are learning big words now, excellent work Leonardo."

"Oi! Imma tell Raph!"
"Doit. . ." The twin murmured with a small smile. "I wanna see what happens. . ."
"Fine!" The slider huffed, yanking out his phone and beginning to text the Snapper.
"Leonardo, stop being a horrible liar. Your fingers are not even touching the screen."
"Ehh- Yes they are! You're just blind!" He defended.
"Prove it to me, then."
"No!"
"Then put the device away and watch the movie, child."
"Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna watch YOUR MO— wait no that doesn't sound right. ."
"The term 'your mom' isn't a very successful insult for everything, you know."
"Yeahhh. . ." His shoulders slumped.
"Mhm, now watch the movie before I duct tape you to the couch."
"Ooo, Raph would not like that." He grinned.
"He would have to understand if you will not sit still and watch the movie you helped pick."
"Fine!" He stubbornly turned his head to the television, crossing his arms.
The Baron rolled his eyes, turning back to the screen as well with a content grin.
"Don't think you've won this old man." He deadpanned.
"Oh I know, although don't think you have either. It is merely postponed for later. It seems to be an interesting show for Donatello, though." He replied.

"Yeah because he loves seeing me suffer." He grumbled.
"No, I would think it is just because of how dramatic you are."
"He's dramatic too!"
"Well you both get it from being raised under the rats roof."
"Pops, is not dramatic!"
"Apologies, I mistook his ever growing ego for dramatics."
"I- you know what that's more acceptable I guess." He shrugged.
The Baron nodded.
The three continued the movie, Leo ending up getting so invested he was sitting in front of the T.V. Donnie was beginning to get Drowsy, desperately attempting to stay awake throughout the duration of the film. Draxum took notice and reassured him it was alright to do so, and that he could pick up where he left off tomorrow.
The softshell complied without much protest, falling asleep only a few minutes after he was told.
The sheep man smiled, beginning to stand up so he could take him to his room before suddenly stopping in his tracks as the slider picked his brother up.

Leo hadn't noticed him attempt to get him, and began to walk towards the softshell's room. He used his foot to open the door, pushing down on the lever-knob and nudging the door open. He marched to the side of the bed, laying the latter down onto it and piling the blankets on top. He turned, jumping when he spotted Draxum directly behind him. "Geeze, man! Tell someone when you're gonna be doing that!" He whisper-yelled.
"Apologies, Leonardo." He nodded.
"Mhm, sooo. . . What now?" He asked awkwardly, glancing at the bed every few seconds.
The Baron seemed to catch onto the unintended silent question, smiling slightly. "Would you like to spend the night? I'm sure you do not—"
"Yes!" Leo interrupted with a smile. "Just as long as I don't wake up on the sidewalk."
"For the two-undred-seventy-second time, I am not going to throw you off a building. . Again."
"I'm just teasin' man." He rolled his eyes with a grin.
"Mhm, somehow I believe that not to be so true."
"Yeah, yeah, well imma sleep now." He scrambled onto the bed beside his twin, falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
The sheep man rolled his eyes, taking his leave and texting the others so they didn't worry. (Mainly Raph)