Chapter Fifty Five

"Cara! Cara, help me," a voice called down the hall to me, it sounded desperate.

I slowly walked over to where the voice was repeatedly calling my name, frantically needing help, "Oh hi Caitlin." I said to her casually.

"The door's jammed, can you please help me?" She asked, kicking at the door in frustration.

"Eh, why should I after you tricked me?" I raised my eyebrows, even though she could not see me because she was behind a door.

"What?! No I didn't trick you, I-" She tried explaining.

"I don't care about your stupid excuses."

***FLASHBACK-CAITLIN'S POINT OF VIEW***

"Through here," I told Cara, pointing towards the door where I'd seen her mum be pushed into before. The door was strange, you could open it with no problem from the outside, but you needed a key if you was inside trying to get out. Quite a good invention, if you want to hold someone prisoner.

I stood at the door watching Cara's reunite with her mum, who she believed to be dead, it was so lovely that she was able to see her mum again. I don't even know why I helped her. I just felt like I needed to after what I'd seen and experienced in the past week. Maybe if I helped Cara get her mum back she'd help me get revenge on Richard and his evil little friend. I really needed to show them what they did was unforgiveable. I stood against the doorframe, preventing it from automatically closing and locking the two in the room, watching Cara and her mum, they both seemed so happy to be back together again.

I felt a warm hand clasp over my mouth and another on my waist. I gasped into the hand preventing me from crying for help. The man pulled m backwards unexpectedly, causing me to stumble into him. He seemed to be only a bit taller than me. I whimpered as the back of my head came in contact with his chin. "Sh," he hissed at me in a threatening way. It was the same threatening way someone had used against me two months ago when Simon was taken from me.

Thoughts ran through my head of how to escape and alert Cara. I began to frantically struggle to force myself away from the stranger behind me. He grabbed hold of me tighter, his bare hands digging into my skin leaving bright red marks on my waist. I relaxed for a second and let myself be dragged away from the room, taking a deep breath through his hand and hoping he would loosen his grip a little bit. Instead the complete opposite happened. He moved his hand to block my mouth and nose more, making it harder to breath. I groaned in fake defeat before biting down hard onto his hand. He yelped like a puppy as pain shot through his hand.pulling his hand away from my mouth he tried to shake the pain away. I took advantage of the fact that he was in pain and struggled out of his grasp.

"Not so fast," he whispered pulled on my arm.

I watched him wince as he forced the door down the corridor open with his painful hand. As he pulled it away from the handle I saw the deep teeth marks I had caused. I smiled to myself, knowing I had caused that, even though I knew what was going to happen to me. He threw me to the floor of the room he just opened. I whimpered as my knee smacked against the cold marble floor. I heard a nasty laugh as he flicked the light switch off and closed the door, leaving me in complete darkness in the cold room.