Chapter Thirty Seven

"I walked over to talk to you during the fire bell because I was bored and saw Molly was already with you so I hung back a bit and heard you two planning to sneak in and look around the school." I laughed, that tour was a huge mistake, "I left it a few minutes so you got far enough away so you wouldn't see or hear me and then followed you. Art was the closest building to the gym so I figured you'd go there. When I got to the building there was a small fire by the door and someone running away. I was going to put it out but the fire extinguishers had been moved."

"So you walked in the building to save us instead?" I cut in.

"Yeah, but by the time we got back to the door the fire had spread so we had to break out."

By this time we had reached my house, it wasn't a long walk but it had taken ten minutes for him to get me to talk to him. "I've got to go now, bye Andrew see you tomorrow." I told him. Andrew lent in to kiss me, "Don't." I told him  simply and walked off.

My mum opened the door with a million and one questions.

"Who was that?"

"No one." I answered quickly.

"It didn't look like no one, do you like him?" She asked.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Fine, have it your way." She said and walked off.

I walked upstairs and threw my bag on the floor. It slid across the soft carpet and crashed into my bed. I walked over to it and kicked it away slightly. Letting myself fall backwards onto my bed I closed my eyes. What a day.

A/N

Sorry this chapter is boring its a bit of a filler chapter...so yeahhh...