Chapter Three-Lies

Dedicated to EnergyJuice for making a great cover, Thank Youuuu!

*Beep Beep*

"Incoming call-Cara<3"

I clicked answer, after all when would I miss an opportunity to talk to the most amazing girl in the world?

'Hey babe, is everything okay?" I asked, my voice full of concern.

"Uh...yeah everything's fine...my mum had one of her moments, you know what I mean."

To be honest I've never actually seen her mum freak out or anything, but I'll take her word for it. Judging by how bad her 'moments' are I'm glad I've never seen one. Cara always tries to escape them, probably why she is never home but this time she was unlucky.

"Oh dear, what did you do?" I asked.

"I don't honestly know. I think she just was annoyed at something and needed someone to take it out on. She obviously wasn't going to take it out on Max," Max is her mums boyfriend from the past year. Since her dad passed away Cara found it very hard to accept Max, feeling he was trying to replace her dad. She never really liked him. "Being madly in love with him and everything, it would've been unfair to take it out on...M...Maddie so she took it out on me." She explained, talking a bit too fast. I tried to catch as much as I can but it was hard.

"Babe, don't worry she'll get over it. Do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" 

"I'm sorry Brogan, I can't mum grounded me during her rant. It's so unfair. Oh great mums coming. I've got to go. I love you." My phone beeped as she hung up.

"Brogan, lunch is in five minutes." My dad shouted to me

She seemed like she was in a rush to leave, her mum never objected to her talking to me in the past when she was grounded.

I guess she just needs space. I sighed after what seemed like years when lunch was actually ready. Wow today's gonna be long if that was just five minutes.

I hope Cara was okay. Why won't she just say what's really wrong other than lie.

A/N

3...2...1 Happy new year!!!!! Hope 2013 is a great one for everyone. Comment with what your New Years resolutions are.

Hope you liked it, please leave feedback, it is appreciated and helps me make my story better for you!

This story is rubbish. But I wrote it at like midnight on New Year's Day/eve and then forgot to publish it because I'm stupid :S