Chapter Eleven - Moving

Brogan's POV

"Yes dad I'm fine, can I go now?" I asked getting fed up of the continuous questioning. It had been non stop for the past three hours and I really wanted to go talk to Cara and check she's alright. My dad went to shake his head. "Look I'm fine, can I go now?"

He nodded reluctantly and I grabbed my phone from the table and walked out the room. As I did he messed up my hair. I don't know why but he seemed to like doing it probably because it annoyed me and got me to smile. I shook my head flicking my hair perfectly back into place.

"1 new message-Rose

I clicked reply and carefully typed back "Yeah sure, wanna come to mine, its safer." I figured it was best to avoid her house as much as possible, I hated seeing her hurt and I knew if we went to hers or anywhere else it was risky. My phone beeped she replied telling me she'd be over in five minutes and that Max was going to drop her off. I was relieved that someone would drop her off, I didn't want her walking here on her own, who knows what would happen.

*Knock knock* 

"Could you get that please? Its Cara." I yelled slowly walking out of my room.

"Hey Brogan, you alright?" She asked as I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

Cara's POV

I don't actually think anyone could ruin today. But then again thinking about it I thought that one and a half months ago when everything began to fall apart.

"Oh you have to be kidding me!" I complained.

"What, what's happened babe?" Brogan asked, worried.

"My mum just texted she needs to talk to me and says she wants me to come home. Why does she always have to ruin things?" I moaned.

Brogan looked sad, "I'll ask my dad to drive you home." I said thanks and got in the car next to Brogan.

Just before I got out the car I thanked his dad for dropping me off home. The second I walked in the house hell broke out.

"Cara, we're moving. It'll be better and-" My mum started to explain to me.

"What do you mean we're moving? What about our lives here? My friends and my boyfriend? I'm happy here you can't move. I won't. Stop trying to ruin everything. This is all Max's fault!" I shouted at her as a tear dropped down my face. I turned to walk out the house, we hadn't even gotten out of the hall. They didn't even ask for my thoughts on it, they just decided to pull me away from my life here.

"Cara, you know what's been happening because it's all aimed at you. It's not safe-"

"What and you think my walking away from it everything will be better? That none of it will happen anymore? You didn't even believe me about it until Max told you what happened. Whatever, you can go see if I care, you love Max more than me you always have." I argued, slamming the door behind me. I heard my mum calling my name trying to convince me to come back in. It worked I guess. I stormed back inside and up to my room grabbing my schoolbag and emptying it of all the useless things from the year and grabbing some clothes, money, iPod, phone and anything else I needed that would fit in my bag. "Are you happy now mum?" I said as I walked out of my house for the second time.