Chapter Thirty Nine

Later at home~

"Cara, I got a phone call from your Maths teacher about ten minutes ago."

I groaned, I'm so going to be grounded.

"She told me she's very impressed with your class work since Andrew helped you but she's worried you might not be getting along with people as well as you should, is that right?"

I laughed, "It's not my fault a certain person deliberately wants to make my life a living hell."

"She also said that you've had a few outbursts in class, what were they about?"

"That girl that wants to make my life hell, she just said some things and I lost it."

"Cara, do you want this to work, our new start?" I nodded, "Then you need to control your temper or we're going to have to go back where we used to live."

"NO!" I shouted, "We can't go back, you know what it was like. It's bad enough getting texts from Brogan 24/7 and then there's Max and Alice and Maddie."

Something, no someone caught my eye and I ran upstairs to follow them.

"ALICE!" I shouted, "ALICE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

She giggled evily, "Nice to see you too, best friend. I came to say hello, but I think I might stay thinks are getting interesting around here. That girls face today, Megan isn't it? That was priceless." She sat down on my bed, "As for Molly, you shouldn't be her friend, I don't know why, but I don't like her and Andrew, he's cute, probably why Megan hates you so much, jealous."

"Alice, get off my bed and get out my life. Don't tell me who I can and can't be friends with!" I glared. She didn't move. "Go on, get out! Never come back Alice."

She laughed, "Nah, it just got interesting around here, I'm staying and there's nothing you can do about it. We'll be best friends again and you'll ditch Molly."  She smiled. She always did get her own way. Not this time though.

"No, this is my life, you're not part of it so go away."