Chapter Thirty Five

"I suppose I better go back then?" I asked sighing, I really did not want to have to go back after being humiliated in front of everyone.

"Nah, no point the bells gonna go in five minutes, lets go to the lunch hall, get first in line." She told me dragging me away.

I laughed, I didn't know where I was anyway so I had no choice but to let myself be dragged away. A few minutes later the bell rang and we got our food and sat down at a table near the door.

"Hey girls." A voice behind me said. I rolled my eyes. Andrew. I swear he was stalking me.

"What do you want Andrew?"

"I just came to say hi. Oh and see if you was alright, I heard about maths. You really did show them up, well done!" He held his hand up to high five me and I glared at him. He slowly lowered his hand. "Suit yourself."

I turned to face Molly as I bit into a French Fry. It tasted disgusting. I reached for a bit of tissue and spat the horrible French Fry into it.

"Yeah, the schools food is horrible. Lets go into town and get some proper food." Andrew suggested.

I hesitated, "We're not allowed out of school, are we?"

He grinned, "You two snuck out in the middle of a fire and you're worried about breaking the rules?" He laughed, "Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room Molly following closely behind.

"Quick, run!" Andrew instructed us.

We did as we were told because obviously we didn't want to be caught and he didn't really leave us with any other choice. We ran past the outside of the main office and through the packed car park. It was easy not to be seen as we could dodge inbetween the cars and as long as we ducked and moved  fast. I crouched behind a small red car with Molly while we waited for the next signal that it was clear. He waved to us to say it was clear and we ran past the next few cars.

When we finally got out of the car park that seemed to go on forever I was completely lost. I'd only been here for 2 days and hadn't had time to explore. I guess this would be a great way of exploring. Molly and Andrew saw the lost look on my face and burst out laughing.

"Come on it's this way to town," Molly told me forcing her giggles to stop.

We wandered down the road for ten minutes on our way to town. It wasn't far away from our school luckily. I looked around trying my hardest to take in my surroundings so I knew the route for the future. The roads were all twisted and you had to keep cutting through alley ways and crossing roads. It was so confusing it made my head want to explode. Eventually we arrived at the town. It was completely empty apart from one or two people who were hurrying off to one place or another.

"Crap, that's my mum, she's gonna kill me if she see's me out of school." I panicked as I saw my mum walking in our direction. I dived behind Molly and Andrew trying to hide.