Bonus

"Happy birthday to Ara.
Happy birthday to you~".

Everyone cheered as your one year old  daughter tried to blow out the candle but she couldn't which made the guests to laugh at her cuteness.

You quickly blew from behind making her beleive that she blew it.

Ara clapped her hands excited as her dad applied the cakes cream on her face.

You walked in the kitchen to get Ara and her friends some snacks to munch on until the dinner arrives. As you were Serving some small Mickey mouse plates with chips. You felt someone's hands on your waist. You gasped scared, almost dropped the chips bag from your hand.

The familiar cologne made you elbow the person behind you making them hiss and giggle.

"Stop scaring me like that Jungkook".

He went back in position and hugged you from behind. He dropped his mouth on your neck and left open mouthed kisses which made your almost moan out loud.

"Baby sto-p. We have kids at home".

You tried to push away your husband and gladly he finally left a peck and moved away but he turned you around and placed his hands on both sides of your hips on the counter top caging you.

You stared at him for a while and looked away not being able to maintain a eye contact. Even tho you have been together for almost a year, he still makes you nervous. He still makes you feel butterflies. He still makes you feel weak in the knees.

"Why don't we give Ara a baby sister or baby brother for her next birthday?".

You blushed hard. He's straight forward words still makes you feel so shy.

Smiling shyly you tried to push him away but he didn't even move a bit.

He seductively smirked and leaned in for a kiss.

"Guys?". Hearing jin's voice you quickly pushed Jungkook away and straighten out your dress.

"Yes Oppa?". You awkwardly smiled and pushed your hair behind your back.

"Ara has been crying for chips for 20 minutes straight".

You forgot about the chips. Slapping your palm on your forehead you quickly filled the last empty plates.

Before you walked out you heard jin scolding Jungkook and telling him to stop being so horny when there are kids around us.

Chuckling sheepishly you gave each kid one plate and happily watched them murder the chips.

Watching them for a bit. You told the maid to look after them for a bit. She smiled told you to not to worry.

Walking to the couch you meet the boys with beer cans in their hands chit chatting about 'boys stuff'

Sitting beside Jungkook. You smiled at him as he was talking to his hyungs freely

And in one corner there were a pair of couple being all lovey dovey.

"Jimin can you leave Jennie for few minutes".

Clearing his throat, jimin walked up and sat beside Namjoon.

Yes these guys were together. Like enemies to lovers. Seeing them go from bickering to acting Lovingly to each other made you feel so wholesome.

You giggled as you saw Jennie with red cheeks.

"Ara baby". Hoseok screamed her name busting everyone's ear.

He picked her up and softly throwed her in the air, playing with her.

Hoseok sat on the couch with Ara on his lap.

Taehyung tickled her a bit and asked her a question.

"Ara baby. Do u love taetae or papa?".

Jungkook confidently smirked knowing that his daughter will take his name but the confident smirk was wiped off soon

"Taetae".

Taehyung laughed his ass off at jungkook's reaction.

"Stop Fucking laughing". Jungkook irritatedly says to Taehyung who was laughing proudly.

And that was totaly heard by the baby who just started talking and picking up random words.

"Puckin".

You gasped and quickly cupped Ara's mouth.

"No baby. Bad word". You showed her you finger saying no but the naughty girl she was.

"Puckin". She repeated it again.

You turned and glared at Jungkook.

"What did I tell you about swearing near her?".

Jungkook gulped in fear and tried to stop Ara from saying that word.

"Baastart". You gasped.

"Baby I swear i didn't say that In front of her".

"Ara honey. Who taught you that?". You asked your baby softly knowing that she would totally answer to that tone of your voice.

"Boongi". She said and giggled.

Yoongi cleared his throat and looked away.

He's phone didn't even ring as he acted like he got a call and walked away.

Everyone chuckled at his terrible acting.