Chapter 21

It was already dinner time. You cooked some delicious food and was already placed on the dining table.

The only thing that was missing was your husband. You were waiting for him.

I was already 7:30.

"He always comes home at 7:00. Why isn't he home yet?. Maybe he would have got stuck in some work". You thought

You sighed and looked the food which was covered with plates. You were sleepy and tired.

You looked at the time
8:00.
You sighed again and layed your head on the table.
After a long time probably hours later you heard the door open.

Your head raised in a quick manner and looked the person you have been waiting for.
He removed his shoes. You smiled at his appearance and expected him to look at you and give you his bunny smile but instead you got a glare. Your smile dropped you looked at him with confused expression.

"Maybe he's tried from work. I shouldn't expect too much". You thought.

You saw him walking upstairs.
"Jungkook...I've cooked-".
"I'm not hungry". He cut you off and walked upstairs leaving you dumbfounded and hurt a little bit.

You sighed and looked at the food. You took them and placed them in the fridge.
Then you remembered about the honeymoon. You both will leave tomorrow.
You quickly left the kitchen and went upstairs to pack your luggage.

You opened the door and looked around but you didn't find your husband.

"He would be in the bathroom". You thought

You took the suitcase that jimin bought your clothes in and started packing your clothes and other accessories.
You heard the bathroom door open. You looked at Jungkook. He looked at your suitcase first and then you.

"Why are you packing your clothes? Are you already tired of me?". He asked in a harsh tone.
You were shocked and hurt but you looked down and replied.
"Jungkook.....We....Honeymoon". You stuttered something. He understood and sighed.
He sat on the bed looking at nothing thinking something.

"Y/n....I think the bad thoughts are taking over me....Im sorry". Jungkook thought.

"Ermm....Should i pack your clothes?". You asked and looked down,embarrassed for no reason.
"No need to". He said with a emotionless tone.
"O-Okay". You said and took your PJS and quickly went to the bathroom.

You sighed and looked around. Forgetting that you were here to change your clothes.

I'm not hungry

Why are you packing your clothes? Are you already tired of me?

No need to

His harsh words kept on repeating in your head. You shaked your head to get rid of the thoughts.
You tried to calm yourself down but your sensitive heart won't listen to you. Your eyes started to water.

"What happened to him?. He was all good in the morning and now acting like he used to do. Did i do something wrong?".