Chapter 23

Jungkook swiped the card to open the door. You opened the door and walked in.

There was a black couch with some cushions on it.
There was a T.V and a small table near the window. There was door which was the room.
When you opened the door you were in awe. There was a huge bed with fluffy blankets and pillows. You walked inside and saw a bathroom with a bathtub and some towels hanging on the hanger.

The room was nice. You came out and noticed a cupboard which was probably for yours and Jungkooks clothes. You removed tour shoes and plopped on the bed. You sighed and looked at the plain ceiling.
Jungkook observing your behaviour,he chuckled. He placed your and his suitcase on the floor and walked towards the and did the same thing that you did.

"Are you hungry?". Jungkook asked.
"Yeaa...I guess". You replied.
"Come on...get changed. We'll have some breakfast". He said as he got up and unzipped his suitcase.
You sighed and buried your face in the pillow.
"I'm tired". You said to yourself.
"But you need to eat or you'll get sick". Jungkook said.
"Just a minute Jungkook". You said and curled up in a ball.

"Come on Y/n". He said as he stood there like mom waking up her child for school.
You sighed and sat up. Seeing you get up he want to grab some clothes to change. You removed your jacket and placed it beside you. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time.
2:00.....
You chuckled a bit which caught Jungkook's attention.
"What?". He asked getting curious.
"It's lunchtime Jungkook". You said with a smile.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the time displayed on the screen. He smiled and scratched his head.
"Ok whatever....Get ready and let's go". He said and walked in the bathroom.
You chuckled and got up.

You looked at your outfit

"It looks pretty but wh-". Your thoughts got interrupted when you heard the bathroom open.

He was wearing a plain white Tee and black ripped jeans. You smiled at his appearance feeling happy for no reason after seeing Jungkook.
Jungkook smiled and walked towards you and placed his hands on your waist. You looked away and smiled secretly.
He turned your head by cupping your chin.
You cheeks warming up. He smile grew even more seeing your reddened cheeks.

"You look beautiful". He complimented you while you looked down and mumbled a little 'thanks'.
You heard him chuckle,you rolled your eyes and moved back.

"After lunch whe-".
"We wil go to the beach". Jungkook said cut you off. You smiled and and felt happy because you rarely went to beach with your family because of your family's busy schedule.

Sitting and looking at the menu deciding what to eat. After the waiter took the order. You looked at the person sitting infront of you. Jungkook was already looking at feeling attracted to you so much. Your cheeks warmed up because of his loving gaze towards you.

"What?". You asked with a smile. He shaked his head. You looked at him confused.
"Is there something on my face?". You asked him again.
"Yea..". You touched your face
"Where?". You asked him as you felt shy from his gaze.
"Here". He said and leaned closer. You thought he's gonna wipe something but you felt a soft pinch.
"Yahh". You pushed his hand away getting annoyed. Jungkook giggled and looked at you red cheeks.
"Are you okay with going to the beach?". He asked you as you nodded your head with grin. Jungkook smiled at your reply.

"She's just like Nam-". Jungkook's thoughts got interrupted when the waiter came and placed the plates on the table.

You thanked him with a bow not forgetting your manners.

You were in the bathroom looking at your self as you wore your black coloured one piece. You looked at your thighs.

"I'm soo fat...what will Jungkook think....will he laugh?."

"Y/n....Is everything okay inside?". Jungkook asked after knocking on the bathroom door.
"Yea...". You answered.
You took the White Tee you brought to wear to cover up yourself. When you looked in the mirror after wearing the shirt you frowned.

"It should stop on my Mid-Thighs but.....why did it stop on my stomach....Maybe i packed the wrong shirt".

You removed the shirt and looked around. Thinking what to do. You got an idea but you were unsure about it.
You cleared your throat and opened the door a little and peeked out seeing Jungkook all ready wearing a black shorts with a Black Tee.

"Jungkook?". He looked at you as you called his name.
He got up immediately and walked towards the bathroom door where you were.
"What's wrong Y/n?....You've in the bathroom for more than 30 minutes...Are you okay?". Jungkook asked getting concerned about you.
"Yea...but the problem is that.....I don't have Tee to wear...The Tee-shirt I bought is small.....So,Can I...I borrow one of your?". You asked while looking at your feet. He wasn't answer So,you looked up and frowned. He was not infront of you anymore. You opened a little bit more and saw him taking on of his shirts from his suitcase.
You cheeks turned red for no reason maybe there would be some reason.
"Here". He handed you a White coloured Tee. You smiled and mumbled a little 'thanks' as always.
Quickly getting in you wore Jungkook's shirt and looked at yourself in the mirror. You little chuckle left your mouth. His clothes were big to you not big,tooo much big for you. You unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. Jungkook immediately looked at you.
"My clothes are too big for you". He said with a smile.
You nodded your head and looked away feeling shy.

"His clothes smell like him....wait what". You thought

"Come on lets goo". Jungkook said and held your wrist pulling you towards the door.

"Jungkook...I'm not wearing my slippers".

------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.
I got online exams and my mom strictly warned me to prepare well and now the exam finished and I got time to write and Sorry for the small chap.
Thank you and take care cuties.
Love ya ❤️
And also vote my chaps....