Chapter 18

"Yes,honey". Your mom answered.
You looked at Jungkook awkwardly and looked away feeling your cheeks getting red.

"But...what...what about Jungkook's work?". You asked trying to find a reason for not going.

"I already asked his dad for a 1 week holiday". Your dad answered and smiled.

You looked away not wanting to look at Jungkook.

"Ohh...what happened to Y/n?....where is the confident and dirty minded Y/n I know?". Namjoon asked and smirked. You glared at him.

"Ohh no...Jungkook will now think that I'm not innocent". You thought looked down pressing yout temples with your hand.

"Namjoon-ah!". Your mom scolded as he laughed it out.

"You will be leaving on Tuesday which means in 2 days". Your mom said.
You nodded your head and looked at Jungkook. He looks in his normal state.
"Thanks for the surprise Mom". Jungkook thanked while you tried to act normal and nodded your head.

The way to home was silent.

Ohh...what happened to Y/n?....where is the confident and dirty minded Y/n I know?

Namjoons words kept ringing in Jungkook's head.

"So....being innocent was an act huh?". Jungkook thought and smirked.

When you both reached home. You quickly got off and ran to the door opened it and got in not wanting to talk to Jungkook.

But Jungkook was quick enough. He entered the house behind you and closed the door quickly and grabbed your wrist and pinned you on the wall.

You gasped. He stared you in the eyes, he's went to your lips and then he again looked in your eyes.

"You are good in acting Y/n". Jungkook said.
"It wasn't an act". You tried to correct him.
"Stop lying.....dont you remember the rules...if you lie you know you will get punished". He warned. You bite your lip feeling weird and looked away.

"Stop biting your lip...or is it an another act to seduce me". He asked and looked at your lips.

"No......Its not that....you...you make...me...feel nervous". You said.
"Ohh really?. Then why didn't you tell that you aren't innocent. You made me hold back from things I wanted to do with you". Jungkook said and looked at your lips again.
"Like what?". You asked with out hesitation.

Jungkook looked at you and smirked and his next thing he did was so fast.

He smashed his lips on yours. While your eyes got wide,you didn't kiss him back. He kept kissing you, but you didn't even move a little bit which made him frustrated.
He pulled away.
"Kiss me back". He said while panting and again connected his lips with yours. You didn't move you closed your eyes feeling butterflies in your stomach and your lips started moving.

You liked the feeling. Like how your lips were moving in sync. Like how he held your waist while kissing you. Like how you felt butterflies in your stomach.